• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI and body type

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I have a pretty average build.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thin top, built quads and calves.

No need for leg day.

Haha kidding.

I'm 5'9. I'm just about slightly taller than the average I guess?

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To answer the OP's question, I'm 5'4", and I'm a size 2-4 on top and a size 6 on bottom. My best friend, who is black, says I have a "ghetto booty". :dry:

I've never been overweight, though. I'm pretty active, and I eat well (mostly). I'm just disproportionate.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To answer the OP's question, I'm 5'4", and I'm a size 2-4 on top and a size 6 on bottom. My best friend, who is black, says I have a "ghetto booty". :dry:

I've never been overweight, though. I'm pretty active, and I eat well (mostly). I'm just disproportionate.

ghetto bootay, for emphasis

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Actually I think I unintentionally started this thread. If you make an interational study of it, I want to be mentioned :alttongue:

Well it all started with Senza mistyping herself. ;)

http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...-person-accurately-typed-519.html#post2466264

Thin top, built quads and calves.

No need for leg day.

Haha kidding.

I'm 5'9. I'm just about slightly taller than the average I guess?

Thanks for adding your height.

Mwahahaha my observations are coming true!!!!

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
"ISTJs don't stand tall and firm"? I don't know about that. All the ISTJs I know have a very upright, military posture. (In fact, they always get on my case when they see me slouching!)

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this.

Stereotypically all TJs have sticks up their asses. But from the ones I have met they slouch.
[MENTION=4883]Cimarron[/MENTION] do you slouch?

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Im something between fit(as in not skinny, but with no muscles it would be skinny) and normal if you care for that info.

DreamBeliever

I'm definitely an ectomorph! Couldn't gain weight if my life depended on it. lol I must say I'm also disproportionate. I'm like a size 0 on top & a 2-4 on bottom. Skinny pear shape. My friends loooove to comment on my back side, too. hehe I say size 2 overall, though, because that's what I take in dresses.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
- J dom + Si types seem fuller. (ESJs and INPs)
I don't mean chubby, I mean filled. Even the slim ones seem filled. And yes of course there are skinny ones too.
ESJs tend to stand up straight

:huh
Yeah, I still don't know what this means.

Not sure what is "filled", unless you mean shapely? Like even if the women are thin, they curve, and the men look more lean than bony?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't see it as being particularly type related, as I have the same build as my father (intp) and his mother before (esfj)... more like genetics there :tongue:

I'm 5'2"- 5'3" and have enough muscles to throw off BMI charts along with more feminine assets... I'm short enough that unless I'm very careful about how I dress I can easily come across as rather shlubby... I'm rarely careful about how I dress on a day to day basis :laugh:

I load trucks for a living... it's good exercise :shrug:

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:huh
Yeah, I still don't know what this means.

Not sure what is "filled", unless you mean shapely? Like even if the women are thin, they curve, and the men look more lean than bony?

Yes. However, they tend to be more on the curve side than slim side.

This is what 'I' have observed. Not saying it's a fact.

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Every INTJ I've known slouched and tended towards either
a) rail thin (forgetting to eat)
b) pronounced paunch (sitting at the the computer, forgetting to stop eating)
Every INFP I've known has tended towards beanpole. But -- the one's Ive known in person have all been type 9s. Perhaps other E-types do the "pleasingly plump" thing to go
with those evocative eyes.

0.02 worth.

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I am 230lbs, 18 years old, muscular, can lift more than most guys my age, but I'm only average height. I am either ENFP or ESTP if that helps.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Most INFPs I've known are thin, not just thinner than average, but thin by most people's standards. I am thin also....and would be in pretty much any country. I'm 5'7 and the most I've ever weighed in my life was maybe 128 lbs, usually closer to 120. An INFP friend of mine is like size 0 skinny with a stereotypical Asian girl figure, after having two kids too. I know some plumper ones too, but I'd say the skinny ones outnumber them.

So I don't see any pattern at all, honestly.

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
I didn't know OrangeAppled was so tall for a girl. I always pictured her to be 5"3 or 5"4.