• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Some humour generated by an INFJ. Suitable for a mature 18+ audience.

KitchenFly

One of the things I like. About this funny video is that the story teller emanate's his Tri Type, I see elements of 9w1 3w2 5w6.

What do you see?

Thoughts?

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Who's the INFJ? You or he? Regardless, dude seems ENFP, 7w6-9w8-3w4. Also, his humour gave me ulcers. Youtube had better not recommend.

KitchenFly

Who's the INFJ? You or he? Regardless, dude seems ENFP, 7w6-9w8-3w4. Also, his humour gave me ulcers. Youtube had better not recommend.

@Auto/Virtuosi=Ll,A,P

Very clever, I can see the perspective you view, i asserted the story teller to be the 9w8 INFJ. It is the subjective diversity in perception that makes us all storytellers Auto/.

Dude Me ,I Am INFP predominately. A nine with one , 9 , 9w8 - 4w5 - 5w6 , 936 396 963 , some times 9 , 9w8 , 7w8 , 4w5 or 3w2 but that's more my shadow side (Sensing Active) when I seem to be charged by Se and Si.

There is an argument for a hole balanced person to have three Tri Types one leading from each of the three Triads relating from one of the three Instincts three separate instincts for each of the three Tri Typres settings. But it gets messy and breakers down if the level of health is not Healthy levels 1-4.

I think it provides for the heightened of our inner receptivity. Ability to completely relate.

That I think would be an Si - Se lead action via the circle of the enneagram.

The remaining six cognitive functions would balance activities between the Points and between the interconnecting lines.

Well we found some clues,. I wonder what others think.

ubot

MBTI Type
isfj
Drugs are bad, m'kay. Liked the video though. Time to lay off the pot.

KitchenFly

Drugs are bad, m'kay. Liked the video though. Time to lay off the pot.
[MENTION=22047]ubot[/MENTION]
Thanks for your thoughtful concern I imagine you have generated that assessment via both your fearful imagination and your level of understanding.

I enjoy smoking pot occasionally, It stimulates the NT component of my mind. As an INFP 9w1 I doubt I would have the level of understands that I have to day into the workings of psychometrics if I had not responsibly utilised cannabis.

An example of responsible drug utilisation that acted as a catalyst for me was after I had spent several years reading and learning about six models for understanding the human condition one model being MBTI another the enneagram and a third the hole brain thinking model and a fourth Transactional Analysis Model, and an other that was esoterically metaphysical phycology based and the final model being general pop phycology books like David Gordon's book Therapeutic Metaphors (never got around to mastering the art of drafting metaphors because the level of understanding of the English language and its rules are a little to complex. Of my level of understanding, but gained much insight and a primary understanding,that all communication is metathorical). And also other books written by psychiatrists like toxic people and poisonous lovers. Al good stuff for a general understanding of the Human condition.

After having got to a point of well I understand the basics of all these models and even see the one to one correlation between the MBTI and Enneagram at the most eventual self level free of beside influenced by the three instincts. I was fortunate to be given via a friend, three doses of pharmaceutical grade LSD. After taking the second dose and allowing my attention to focus on the five or six models my mini brains began to instantly synthesise as is the natural affect of the catalyst the six models and as a consequence generated understandings and insights that I believe I would have unlikely created via normal Egoic mind controlled mental repression of the minds natural ability to correlate and synthesise information. The pharmaceutical grade LSD gave me that opportunity. I Am a freer man thanks to growth I gained from the conches action of purposefully utilising LSD for personal development.

So my question to you is, [MENTION=22047]ubot[/MENTION] ,should I have not indulged in the opportunity to grow my understanding free of my types fixation upon sloth and indolence towards emotional change (9w1), or was it good that I stepped up to the plate and utilised the one of omit unity that perhaps greater nature made available to so as I had the insight needed to make the contribution to psychometrics that I have thus far.

It a tuff question to honestly respond to with out the learnt reals of auto response from the inner critic fuelled by (Id/ Ego/ SupperEgo's) biases.

"The Finger,. Yet again it has risen for another."

ubot

MBTI Type
isfj
[MENTION=22047]ubot[/MENTION]
Thanks for your thoughtful concern I imagine you have generated that assessment via both your fearful imagination and your level of understanding.

I enjoy smoking pot occasionally, It stimulates the NT component of my mind. As an INFP 9w1 I doubt I would have the level of understands that I have to day into the workings of psychometrics if I had not responsibly utilised cannabis.

An example of responsible drug utilisation that acted as a catalyst for me was after I had spent several years reading and learning about six models for understanding the human condition one model being MBTI another the enneagram and a third the hole brain thinking model and a fourth Transactional Analysis Model, and an other that was esoterically metaphysical phycology based and the final model being general pop phycology books like David Gordon's book Therapeutic Metaphors (never got around to mastering the art of drafting metaphors because the level of understanding of the English language and its rules are a little to complex. Of my level of understanding, but gained much insight and a primary understanding,that all communication is metathorical). And also other books written by psychiatrists like toxic people and poisonous lovers. Al good stuff for a general understanding of the Human condition.

After having got to a point of well I understand the basics of all these models and even see the one to one correlation between the MBTI and Enneagram at the most eventual self level free of beside influenced by the three instincts. I was fortunate to be given via a friend, three doses of pharmaceutical grade LSD. After taking the second dose and allowing my attention to focus on the five or six models my mini brains began to instantly synthesise as is the natural affect of the catalyst the six models and as a consequence generated understandings and insights that I believe I would have unlikely created via normal Egoic mind controlled mental repression of the minds natural ability to correlate and synthesise information. The pharmaceutical grade LSD gave me that opportunity. I Am a freer man thanks to growth I gained from the conches action of purposefully utilising LSD for personal development.

So my question to you is, [MENTION=22047]ubot[/MENTION] ,should I have not indulged in the opportunity to grow my understanding free of my types fixation upon sloth and indolence towards emotional change (9w1), or was it good that I stepped up to the plate and utilised the one of omit unity that perhaps greater nature made available to so as I had the insight needed to make the contribution to psychometrics that I have thus far.

It a tuff question to honestly respond to with out the learnt reals of auto response from the inner critic fuelled by (Id/ Ego/ SupperEgo's) biases.

"The Finger,. Yet again it has risen for another."

*slow clap*

Jet Stream

Permabanned
MBTI Type
istp
Enneagram
gvf
WTF how embarrassing that video was! How tragic and mocking. Fuckboys treating the love of my life with an ugly irreverence so childlike it would make Anna Nicole Smith scoff in her tomb...ugh I could just die