• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type the user above you based on their tumblr/blog

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFJ/ISFP lol i'm way off aren't i? i'm not so good at typing anyway, if I remember correctly you were typed ENFJ. what does my tumblr look like to you?

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENFJ. I typed your avatar, too. By the preaching the secondary law, you preach Ni and the Se is most evident in the fist and the real-life textures of what you take with a bit of clean-surrealism.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
^ [MENTION=24321]DreamBeliever[/MENTION] a cute Fi user. <3

Here's my black and white blog. Linking because it has less personal contact details than my other one. :) (But I followed you with my other one by the way.)

Finding-my-innards I tried to make a B&W that wasn't completely depressing.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
You seem like an xxfp of some sort

Chrysanthea

Definitely an INFPesque blog, an emphasis on the Fi. If I had my own Tumblr I would share it. I actually do, but... I have close to nothing on it.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=24321]DreamBeliever[/MENTION] yours seems SF to me. :D
[MENTION=24479]themightyfetus[/MENTION] I'm getting IFP vibes from yours!

Fun thread idea (my Tumblr is in my signature).

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I have a question, how do you view the universe,

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I have a question, how do you view the universe,

We can discover and unfold it through science, but some mysteries can never be cracked open. What do you mean by universe? We are all our own universes. I may lean slightly towards moral relativism, so I think there are many views of the universe that could all simultaneously be true.
Hopefully I got the definition of moral relativism correct.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
When I mean universe, I mean galaxies, galaxies within galaxies
Planets within galaxies within galaxies and planets within planets. I also believe that planets could be inside our bodies and I mean both our inner worlds and literally planets. At this point, we should be able to literally create a planet with the technology we have, it is not a good idea to use rocks because it could fall apart and this world could literally put an oxygen system if we wanted because all the scientists have to do is analyze the astronauts suit and implement into a new system on a planet and it could take years, maube centuries to build the planet.
I the universe as we can make our own universe by ourselves through houses through music and literally creating worlds.

DreamBeliever

When I mean universe, I mean galaxies, galaxies within galaxies
Planets within galaxies within galaxies and planets within planets. I also believe that planets could be inside our bodies and I mean both our inner worlds and literally planets. At this point, we should be able to literally create a planet with the technology we have, it is not a good idea to use rocks because it could fall apart and this world could literally put an oxygen system if we wanted because all the scientists have to do is analyze the astronauts suit and implement into a new system on a planet and it could take years, maube centuries to build the planet.
I the universe as we can make our own universe by ourselves through houses through music and literally creating worlds.

Well, this was a 180 to my thread. I've thought of a matrix sort of thing before, or that life is really a dream, but this is a little wow to me. I was really into astronomy at a point, though. Planets within ourselves? I doubt it. I would like to hear your reasoning, though. btw, what's your type? What would be our purpose for creating another world? I don't think people would ever agree on how it should be done, either. Sounds scary to me, in all honesty.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I believe that there could be planets within our bodies because of my observation with a futurama episode when Fry ate a bad egg sandwich and I was thinking that there could be a possibility that planets could be within our bodies and I am obviously not thinking from what can we can see within our bodies, and I know that there is such thing as life that we cannot see and some of them are in our bodies and if some of them are in our bodies, they ahould be able to create a new world withour bodies. When I mean planets, I also mean our inners worlds that we ourselves create within our minds in order to use some form of escapism from our problems and that some do not spend enough time to create.
I believe that the technology we have today could be advanced enough to make a planet but, I do not think that it work because in order for them to even create a planet, I think they need some firm of gravity magnet where it could keep the planet that they are making together, but before even do that they need to figure out how big planet is going to because too little or too much magnet force could make the planet fall onto another planet, but uf the planet is smaller and less dense, it could literally keep falling and falling until it gets sucked into a black whole and I believe the cycle begins. Then after that, I believe that they should be able to create seeds that are instant and it could create new environments and instant houses. They also need to judge how long it going to take them to build a planet depending on how big or small it is l. The inventors have to create another form of automatic oxygen systems that could fill throughout the whole planet and make it last for years because even the best automatic oxygen system could not last forever.
The purpose of them creating s new world would be when all thr planets that we abused are in extremely bad conditions, but they need to create before all that happens or the populations on each and every planet are over populated.

I did not think about it, I think I am an ni user, if not NP, maybe form of SJ. I do not know