• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Each MBTI Type Does If They Like You

sunsetorange

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I agree, the INFJ one isn't specific to romantic interest. Maybe, "Brings up your favorite topics you never even told them about while they say flirty things that are all somehow simultaneously really obvious and really vague."

Chrysanthea

INTP and ISFP are most accurate for me.... maybe ISFJ too. Though I don't have much experience liking people.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Hm, I usually just get all behind the scenes obsessive. If I actually have to be in a situation where I am face to face with them, well it is sort of variable. Generally involves a shifty avoidance of eye contact, and or staring, shaking, and short and unsteady weird bordering on rude jokes. I am meaner IRL to the people I really like for whatever reason. It is like some sort of bizarre fight or flight reaction all rolled up into one. It is probably pretty funny to watch. So yeah, I avoid that. But I do probably half of the things related to the types mentioned. These are good!

Destiny

A wannabe dog
Inaccurate for me :(

Mine is whenever I like someone I will try to escape from my feelings and distance myself from that person hoping that I will eventually forget that person. I am probably a weirdo. :shock:

wolfy

awsm
I would be more istp here than isfp. But really, I tend to pay attention to what you like if I like you.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Inaccurate for me :(

Mine is whenever I like someone I will try to escape from my feelings and distance myself from that person hoping that I will eventually forget that person. I am probably a weirdo. :shock:
I think it's because you're not seeking romance though am I right?

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx