• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why so much ESxx hate?

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Simple question: why is there so much hate directed towards ESxx types (especially ESFx)? It just doesn't make any sense to me, and it's really sad. Not just disappointing sad--I mean, legitimate feelings of sorrow. :( I just can't understand why we all can't accept each other as equals. Different strengths, abilities, interests, natures, backgrounds, etc. I'm just so sick of all the "I'm an INTP and you're not, so you're stupid" crap, and stuff similar to it.

I guess this turned into more of a rant than a question. But I guess the essence really is the why part. Why? I just don't understand it.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think you're reading too much into specific people's opinions. I really like ESFx, and I find that most people who have them in their lives are usually grateful for it. That is unless they're butthurt that they couldn't lock one down romantically or their sister is one and she makes him wear dresses.

Destiny

A wannabe dog
Simple question: why is there so much hate directed towards ESxx types (especially ESFx)? It just doesn't make any sense to me, and it's really sad. Not just disappointing sad--I mean, legitimate feelings of sorrow. :( I just can't understand why we all can't accept each other as equals. Different strengths, abilities, interests, natures, backgrounds, etc. I'm just so sick of all the "I'm an INTP and you're not, so you're stupid" crap, and stuff similar to it.

I guess this turned into more of a rant than a question. But I guess the essence really is the why part. Why? I just don't understand it.

I have an idea. Maybe we should turn this entire thread into a positivity thread and everybody here think of something positive about ESxx types and then compliment them? ;)

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I have an idea. Maybe we should turn this entire thread into a positivity thread and everybody here think of something positive about ESxx types and then compliment them? ;)

Yes that's great! Everybody share something about an ESxx you love!!

My ESFJ mom is the brightest, most wonderful person ever. All our neighbors love her because she's the first one to greet new people with fresh banana bread. She goes out of her way to do nice little things for people. Sometimes she'll come home with a gift and tell me it made her think of me. :D

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Probably because a lot of INxxs are typist snobs. :shrug:

I like them. Two of my favorite mods are ESxxs.

Also, one of my cousins is an ESFJ, and she is so damned competent. She can do anything. And she's the best cook ever.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
COMPLIMENT ME

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
COMPLIMENT ME

Ah, you're an ESFP now? ;)
You are fantastic! I wish I could throw a party for how fantastic you are! I would clone you and invite all of the Chanaynays to the party so it could be even more fantastic! :party2:

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Why do people hate ESxx? Because ESxx hate us. Doesn't get simpler than that...

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
people are scared they're actually an ESxx but its so hidden that instead of conquering the possibility they deny and hate those who are. me I'm more likely to dislike xxTJs oh yeah i am. I like many of them, but i dunno certain people in that type. ugh no thanks. I've had a few ESxx friends and generally i've taught them to fuck off when i'm overwhelmed, and usually they do cuz they tend to be friends with multiple people at least the ESFPs. People are scared of what they don't know, fear causes hate. that's why people hate death.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

COMPLIMENT ME

Hah, typical ESFP reaction. (I don't know what your type is Dest, but it was a perfect response)

I presume you don't have a lot of life experience, Someday an ESFP will think you're interesting, and you'll learn otherwise.
(My good friend has a thing for 'nerds', her last bf was an INTx, and there were two INTPs before that)

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
True ES types don't even know/like MBTI.

ESFJs are so concerned with their social life, they wouldn't bother with MBTI.
"I can't waste time on this, I gotta hang out with my friends!"

ESTJs would see it as pointless, time consuming, and ridiculous.
"How is this useless garbage gonna help me in life?"

ESTPs enjoy mainstream sports. Unknown psychology would bore them.
"What the hell is this? This is so abnormal..."

ESFPs would get bored of the lack of stimulation and get impatient.
"This is boring... I wanna party. OMG, are we done yet?"

That's what I hate most about ES types. Deliberate stupidity.

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx

I admire your techniques for silencing people! :D

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

And, of course no true IN would ever have big friend groups, enjoy absurdism, and like to have fun and are physically active (sarcasm). There's a lot of intersection between a lot of people no matter what type they are. Like I said, you have a lot of time ahead of yourself to find out otherwise.

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
Extraverted Sensing is godliness.

Almost every major religion since its establishment has recognized such.

Its cultural perception is a sad caricature of what the function represents.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7

You can't speak for an entire type. You're not the INxx spokesperson, nor are you the psychic who can enter the brain of all ESxx types who have ever lived. You can't generalize a group like that. To be honest, I don't know why you're barging into this thread just to make it all about you.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7

What is it with you and ESxx hate, anyway--have you even met people of each ESxx type in the first place? You will probably never hear me be this forward again, but I implore you to take your crap stereotypes off this site. It's sick and not right.
By the way, stereotyping is deliberate stupidity. Just saying.

aanule

MBTI Type
ENFP
My best friend / adopted sister is an ESFP (I typed her, then she was amazed when she typed herself and I was right! Ha.).

She is the most loyal, non judgmental person I have ever known. She truly cares about people and fairness. She's also a hard working single mom who has done well in her career. Seriously, one of the best people I have ever known in my life, I'm blessed to have her.