12 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Fi

Default What is your MBTI subtype?

Ex: I'm INFP and my MBTI subtype is IFPN.
    I am extremely quiet, an outcast, and conflict-avoidant. But I also have strengths too, that I can forgive you all because you are unique and special. I kill with kindness, hating violence and social conflicts. People always bully me into actually talking, but I can't. Just be your true self and know your strengths and weaknesses. Some weaknesses we cannot change, but work on your strengths, forgive, and accept that.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Do you have a link to subtypes?

(Also, if you are referring to the "24 types of INFPs," those are not really official subtypes at all.
    And the only two lists of subtypes I have ever seen have been for INTPs and INFPs.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes Hard liked this post

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Do you have a link to subtypes?

(Also, if you are referring to the "24 types of INFPs," those are not really official subtypes at all.
    And the only two lists of subtypes I have ever seen have been for INTPs and INFPs.)
    I think this is just about the clarity of the dichotomies, like in his case I is the most clear(clearly an introvert), F = less clear than I, P = less clear than F and N = least clear of them all. And yes they arent anything official(but hey people talk about the 8 function theory all the time, even tho its not MBTI or jungian and thus would really belong to socionics or other personality system forum), but im sure we can all agree that an INFP who answers all I/E questions to I is quite different from one that gets just bit more indicating to I than E. Assuming that they know themselves enough to answer truthfully, take the same test and the test isnt crap.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    ENTP

Hmm... I'm INFJ (INFJ).

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    I think this is just about the clarity of the dichotomies, like in his case I is the most clear(clearly an introvert), F = less clear than I, P = less clear than F and N = least clear of them all. And yes they arent anything official(but hey people talk about the 8 function theory all the time, even tho its not MBTI or jungian and thus would really belong to socionics or other personality system forum), but im sure we can all agree that an INFP who answers all I/E questions to I is quite different from one that gets just bit more indicating to I than E. Assuming that they know themselves enough to answer truthfully, take the same test and the test isnt crap.
    Yeah, whatever. I could have posted all that too, but my point was that the question itself is incredibly vague and doesn't specify anything to a degree of being useful so that people even know how to respond. So I was asking for more clarity, so that the conversation could be worthwhile.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

If I understand correctly, the "subtype" is just re-aranging the letters in order of prominence. In that case, I am an INFP who stacks as PFNI. I suppose this could account for some of my difficulty dealing with FINPs and IFNPs. It bugs the hell out of me that everyone thinks all INFPs are shy and anxious all the time. I'm more of a "champion" than a "healer", but I am clearly more introverted than extroverted. But I will give up my alone time and peaceful moments in a heartbeat if it means doing the right thing.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

I assumed this is based off prominance and certainty of each letter.

If that is the case: JENF

MBTI
    INFJ

um... my I is the strongest, otherwise i'm unsure

maybe IJST?

SITJ or SIJT

Enneagram
    6w7

FPNI probably. I kinda like this weird subtype thing. It adds a new flavor to the percentage dichotomy thing.

(Oh yes, I have a free moment, so I'm taking a break here.
    6w7 // 2w3 // xxx