• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your MBTI subtype?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do you have a link to subtypes?

(Also, if you are referring to the "24 types of INFPs," those are not really official subtypes at all.
And the only two lists of subtypes I have ever seen have been for INTPs and INFPs.)

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Do you have a link to subtypes?

(Also, if you are referring to the "24 types of INFPs," those are not really official subtypes at all.
And the only two lists of subtypes I have ever seen have been for INTPs and INFPs.)

I think this is just about the clarity of the dichotomies, like in his case I is the most clear(clearly an introvert), F = less clear than I, P = less clear than F and N = least clear of them all. And yes they arent anything official(but hey people talk about the 8 function theory all the time, even tho its not MBTI or jungian and thus would really belong to socionics or other personality system forum), but im sure we can all agree that an INFP who answers all I/E questions to I is quite different from one that gets just bit more indicating to I than E. Assuming that they know themselves enough to answer truthfully, take the same test and the test isnt crap.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think this is just about the clarity of the dichotomies, like in his case I is the most clear(clearly an introvert), F = less clear than I, P = less clear than F and N = least clear of them all. And yes they arent anything official(but hey people talk about the 8 function theory all the time, even tho its not MBTI or jungian and thus would really belong to socionics or other personality system forum), but im sure we can all agree that an INFP who answers all I/E questions to I is quite different from one that gets just bit more indicating to I than E. Assuming that they know themselves enough to answer truthfully, take the same test and the test isnt crap.

Yeah, whatever. I could have posted all that too, but my point was that the question itself is incredibly vague and doesn't specify anything to a degree of being useful so that people even know how to respond. So I was asking for more clarity, so that the conversation could be worthwhile.

Gawain

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If I understand correctly, the "subtype" is just re-aranging the letters in order of prominence. In that case, I am an INFP who stacks as PFNI. I suppose this could account for some of my difficulty dealing with FINPs and IFNPs. It bugs the hell out of me that everyone thinks all INFPs are shy and anxious all the time. I'm more of a "champion" than a "healer", but I am clearly more introverted than extroverted. But I will give up my alone time and peaceful moments in a heartbeat if it means doing the right thing.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
um... my I is the strongest, otherwise i'm unsure

maybe IJST?

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
FPNI probably. I kinda like this weird subtype thing. It adds a new flavor to the percentage dichotomy thing.

(Oh yes, I have a free moment, so I'm taking a break here. :)

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can barely peg my type as it is. Why y'all muthafreakahs gotta complicate it even more?

NIPF

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
IFSP, unofficially.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INPT (no, not the inept one!)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ptes

though it would have somehow been more pleasing if I could have spelled out step or pest :dry:

Chrysanthea

IPNT. According to this Article, I am a "Deadhead (Tolkienite) – Like long-simmering hippies, this mode may involve quiet yearning for a simpler existence, usually involving nature or anachronism." Woah. This is actually a bit more accurate than makes me comfortable. Though I am a bit too young to be planning out my future, I do have an interest in living a minimalistic life isolated from the outside world where I don't need to work to live. I also am in love with nature, as it feels more comfortable to me than civilization. I can also relate to wanting to live a life of "anachronism", as I've always desired to have my theoretical house be a medieval castle without any modern influence to taint the atmosphere of such a majestic dwelling~ I've also had desires to live life as a Mongolian nomad, a Native American... really anything but the modern day style of living.