• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Brutally Honest MBTI Profiles

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Hey guys, since it would make me look bad telling every type what they really are, go onto this website and read the section about your type. That's how everyone else percieves you, but are too "nice" to tell you.

Three things you should know before going on to this website:
1. If you can't handle the truth... (I think you know what I mean)
2. If your easily offended, stop, calm down, and think about what is said about you and if others would say it's true.
3. There are zombies on the sides of the screen, so watch out.

Here's the link.
Obviously has a bone to pick with INTJs.
I was expecting unkind, but that was a beating.

plastic ciel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
"Don’t be surprised to one day find out that all your rants on the most technical aspects of whatever subject you thought was interesting at the time was also your discussion partner’s nap time."

Totally me. I read a lot of true crime forums, research cases, etc. I'll be watching some whodunit murder mystery sitcom (like Death in Paradise) and I'll be nitpicking every detail. "They should have searched for spots settling into the face--that would indicate if the body was moved! Idiots!" I point out the miniscule technical flaws in what I care about, and have a complete disinterest in all else.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
... I'll be watching some whodunit murder mystery sitcom (like Death in Paradise) ...
I LOVE Death in Paradise!!
I was so bummed when they lost Richard Poole though.
The latest one is ok but obviously different personality.
sorry for the highjack ... :blush:

plastic ciel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I LOVE Death in Paradise!!
I was so bummed when they lost Richard Poole though.
The latest one is ok but obviously different personality.
sorry for the highjack ... :blush:

You're like the first person on any forum who's heard of that show! Lol! And Poole was better than that new guy. Getting rid of him was a huge mistake.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
You're like the first person on any forum who's heard of that show! Lol! And Poole was better than that new guy. Getting rid of him was a huge mistake.
Tee-hee I watch it on Netflix!

I agree with you.
I decided to look up why he left and it turns out he decided to leave because he has a young son... and they film on location for 6 months at a time.
He didn't want to be away from his family that long. but he is hoping to go back to it someday when his son is older.

plastic ciel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Tee-hee I watch it on Netflix!

I agree with you.
I decided to look up why he left and it turns out he decided to leave because he has a young son... and they film on location for 6 months at a time.
He didn't want to be away from his family that long. but he is hoping to go back to it someday when his son is older.

6 months at a time? Wow. That's a long time. It makes sense he wouldn't if he had a young kid. I do hope he comes back though!

Ribonuke

MBTI Type
esTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I feel like this article is biased, but at least it takes potshots at all the types; I will agree in thinking they take too much of a crap all over INTJs. At the same time, I'm glad they actually bothered lamp shading how a lot of internet-INFJs are not actually INFJs, but poseurs.

ESTPs? THAT was priceless AND perfect.