• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

intps,entp, or nps do you sometimes experience introverted intuition?

chado

MBTI Type
infp
hi to the intps entps and nps im just doing a survey and would to know if you experience ah ha moments and sudden flashes of inishgt?and could you personalty describe them thanks?

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yes, I do. Something clicks into place, and something that was previously a mystery becomes apparent to me. It's like someone dropped a key to a door that looked like just another wall. Suddenly I can see the door, and I have something to open it with.

I don't know if it's introverted intution or not. I'm not sure if introverted intuition is real. I do know that this is often triggered by research or other external experiences. Just sitting there doing nothing usually doesn't trigger it.

matrixcorridor6004ba.gif

Doktorin Zylinder

It happens to me all the time, usually right after a phase of no thought. It's like all the dots just connecting in exactly the right way.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think I do often. Assuming functions are real, I just assume that what I'm really experiencing is Ne feeding Si, and Si overloading.

INFPtheQuietOne

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Yes, each person should experience all eight functions at least once in their lifetime.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Why do you keep making essentially the same topic over and over again?

Mane

Permabanned
hi to the intps entps and nps im just doing a survey and would to know if you experience ah ha moments and sudden flashes of inishgt?and could you personalty describe them thanks?

Do I experiences "aha" moments and hunches and insights and realizations where everything comes into place? All the time, and pretty frequently.

Is that what introverted intuition actually is? Probably not. It's something everyone experiences, so at least not in any frameworks that could be useful for differentiating between people. To understand the connections between this description and Ni, ask yourself not what it takes to identify with the experience of "aha" moments, but what it takes to identify with the belief that yours are almost always right.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

What's an example of when you've experienced introverted intuition? (Don't be alarmed. This is nothing more than an awkward attempt to strike up a conversation.)

chado

MBTI Type
infp
well this one time i was laying on my couch when boom,suddenly a flash just hit me from outa no were on what to do,as i was struggling with something

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
well this one time i was laying on my couch when boom,suddenly a flash just hit me from outa no were on what to do,as i was struggling with something

I find that often when I'm trying to drift off to sleep, a new insight concerning a particular situation dawns upon me. Often it's a social situation, and sometimes it's even a social situation from years ago. Like: "Oh.... that person in college was probably hitting on me and I was too dumb to see it" (probably because of shitty self-esteem at the time).

Daydreaming Swan

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
It usually happens after I've been thinking about something for awhile and helps connect ideas I have together

Mane

Permabanned
Often it's a social situation, and sometimes it's even a social situation from years ago. Like: "Oh.... that person in college was probably hitting on me and I was too dumb to see it" (probably because of shitty self-esteem at the time).

Oh gods, I hate that so much...

Mane

Permabanned
Nn stupid spam

Add him to your ignore list? Personally I am a fan of the rustic feel of the place, but if I ever felt my eyes are too sensitive for spam it's what I'd have to do to you.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think Ni needs Je for its 'moments' whereas Ne doesn't. To say it some other way, Ne can function on its own, whereas Ni is a result of the Je function that comes after or before the Ni function. (After in ENJs and before in INJs.)

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Aha I think I remember where I kept my keys.....

When you keep asking questions in your head but rather than finding an answer with logic or feelings, when you end up with that sudden moment of 'aha' it's Ni, I believe.

So Ni isn't limited to NJs. We all experience it.

I think