• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Most Sensitive and Insensitve of Feelers and Thinkers

INFPtheQuietOne

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Most Sensitive Feeler: INFP of course
Most Insensitive Feeler: IXFJ, XSFP
Most Sensitive Thinker: IXTJ
Most Insensitive Thinker: XSTP, INTP, EXTJ

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, aside from not defining the terminology, it's extremely subjective and not really based on type. (I've known some really kind ITPs and I've known some really blunt/annoying ITJs, for example.)

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's true that some types may be more likely to have that natural inclination. INFPs have a reputation for being sensitive for a reason, and that's because of their dominant Fe. Same with ISFPs.

But it also depends on the individual. I think any type can learn how to be sensitive, with time and effort. It's a matter of working on strengthening your weaker functions.

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
According to theory, Fi doms are supposed to be the most sensitive and Te-doms are the most insensitive. This probably makes Fe a little less senstive than Fi and Ti a bit more than Te.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's true that some types may be more likely to have that natural inclination. INFPs have a reputation for being sensitive for a reason, and that's because of their dominant Fe. Same with ISFPs.

You mean Fi.

But yes.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
iRxdyR4.jpg

Daydreaming Swan

MBTI Type