• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] How are MBTI types GENERALLY associated with Alpha, Beta, etc?

INFPtheQuietOne

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Well this is just a discussion about the general correlation between MBTI and the alpha, beta, etc. Of course this isn't always true, you might find a rare alpha INFP or even a zeta ESTJ XD. But in general, it's probably:
Alpha-ENXJ, ESXP, ESTJ,
Beta-XSFJ
Gamma-ENXP, ISTP
Delta-ISTJ, ISFX
Omega-INFX
Sigma-INTJ
Lambda-INTP
Alpha/Beta Scale (High/Mid/Low):
INFP: low alpha, low/mid beta
INFJ: low alpha, mid beta
ENFP: mid alpha, mid beta
ENFJ: high alpha, high beta
INTP: low alpha/low beta
INTJ: mid alpha, mid beta
ENTP: mid alpha, mid beta
ENTJ: high alpha, low beta
ISFP: mid alpha, mid beta
ESFP: high alpha, mid beta
ISTP: mid alpha, mid beta
ESTP: high alpha, mid beta
ISFJ: low alpha, high beta
ESFJ: mid alpha, high beta
ISTJ: mid alpha, mid/high beta
ESTJ: mid/high alpha, low beta
So what do you think? :)

á´…eparted

passages
Are you trying to compare this to the Socionics quadra system? I'm slightly confused as I assume that's what your doing. There is no omega, sigma, or lamda.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Are you trying to compare this to the Socionics quadra system? I'm slightly confused as I assume that's what your doing. There is no omega, sigma, or lamda.

Lol, perhaps a clue then that it isn't socionics quadra :p

I think this is like what you typically think of with like the "alpha male", but a more elaborate system. I don't know all the details, but my friend was telling me about it and said I was a delta (ISTJ).

edit: just read an article on it, and yeah I'm definitely delta