• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI Types in the 5x5 Alignment

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
ISTJ - Lawful Neutral
ESTJ - Lawful Evil
ISFJ - Lawful Moral
ESFJ - Lawful Impure

ISTP - True Neutral
ESTP - Chaotic Impure
ISFP - Social Good
ESFP - Rebel Moral

INTJ - Neutral Impure
ENTJ - Social Neutral
INFJ - Chaotic Moral
ENFJ - Social Moral

INTP - Chaotic Neutral
ENTP - Rebel Neutral
INFP - Chaotic Good
ENFP - Rebel Good

Is it accurate? Let me know in the comments below.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
No, I don't see a coherent interaction with those.

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
[MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION]
You're right. You're lawful evil.
[MENTION=24524]Luke O[/MENTION]
Could you explain your opinion?

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
[MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION]
[MENTION=24524]Luke O[/MENTION]
Could you explain your opinion?

I don't see any evidence to support what you're saying. I don't see how alignments are anything to do with type. Besides [MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION] is Lawful Neutral :D

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't see any evidence to support what you're saying. I don't see how alignments are anything to do with type. Besides [MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION] is Lawful Neutral :D

Nope she's evil.
Luke O, what's your alignment?

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Nope she's evil.
Luke O, what's your alignment?

True neutral, but I have good days, evil days, lawful.days and chaotic days.

Also, [MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION] is a dude.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm somewhere between lawful neutral and neutral good. But I've known INTJs who were chaotic neutral, and even chaotic evil. Being a certain type does not guarantee that they will adhere to a specific moral alignment.

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
You basically typed all the T's as neutral or less and most of the F's as good. Another movie stereotype. You gotta give each type a range, and here's what I think the range usually is for each type is:
ISTJ-Neutral to good and social to lawful
ISFJ-neutral to good and social to lawful
ESTJ- evil to good and neutral to lawful
ESFJ- moral to good and social to lawful
ESTP- Moral to evil and rebel to chaotic
ESFP-neutral to good and social to chaotic
ISTP- Good to evil and chaotic to lawful
ISFP-moral to good and social to rebel
ENTP- moral to impure and rebel to chaotic
INTP- good to impure and rebel to lawful
INTJ- evil to good and lawful to neutral
ENTJ- evil to moral and lawful to neutral
ENFP- good and chaotic to neutral
INFP- moral to good and neutral to rebel
ENFJ- good to neutral and lawful to social
INFJ- good and lawful to neutral

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
True neutral, but I have good days, evil days, lawful.days and chaotic days.

Also, [MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION] is a dude.

You do know I judge gender depending on the picture they have right? Also, it's so Hard to tell...

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You do know I judge gender depending on the picture they have right? Also, it's so Hard to tell...
I thought INTPs didn't judge based on appearances.

Could it be that stereotypes are not all that reliable?

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

How has that been working out for you?

INFPtheQuietOne

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
So our type is always pure good because we don't do anything all all? Well I have an ISFP friend and she's the total opposite of me, very social and confident. She can get aggressive in a very scary way, but I get scared so easily. And I'm usually so quiet, but I hate it when people sometimes intend to scare me because they knew how easily scared I get. It gets annoying when people mistake me as a doormat who can't do anything just because I'm so quiet I rarely talk. Of course I can be talkative in writing and only to people close to me. And people get mad when they fail to force me to talk, it's just so hard though. Especially we're INFPs and we're always misunderstood. Usually quiet and outcasts, people like to annoy and take advantage of us. Urgh, so sorry, this is a pretty long rant isn't it? Sorry, it'll end here, but the point is MBTI doesn't determine good or evil.

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I thought INTPs didn't judge based on appearances.
I'm a visual thinker. I have an avatar of Yagami Light cause I practically look like that in real life. Or it might be my inner ENTJ.

Could it be that stereotypes are not all that reliable?

Should I rather call everyone "it"? I can't make mistakes like that, right? Riigghhtt...

á´…eparted

passages
Hard

Aka, I don't do things that you think are best, and I challenge your illogical and typist ideas that have no basis in theory or reality, and don't put up with your little trollish barbs and jabs. Therefore default to thinking I am a bad person.

How trite.

Any time someone applies pressure to you, you instantly turn petty, try to insult and or annoy them, and in general act incredibly immature. You do realize that basically no one here respects what you have to say or think because of this kind of behavior and lack of remorse or care to learn, right? Because no one really does. Much less me.

Nope she's evil.
You do know I judge gender depending on the picture they have right?
I'm a visual thinker.
Should I rather call everyone "it"? I can't make mistakes like that, right? Riigghhtt...

Indeed I am a guy. It also says so in my user profile if you were, oh I don't know, take a moment to look at it as opposed to making a uninformed assumption. Novel idea really! What you did is make an improper assumption based off unreliable information. The gender of an avatar is no indication of what a persons gender may or may not be. The fact that you used that shows how narrow your thinking is, by refusing consider alternate information or prospectives. It also shows how incredibly dependent you are on stereotypes. No wonder all of your typology ideas amount to nothing but unsubstantiated stereotypical horseshit.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why not just use Enneagram? Both use the number Nine.

Cygnus, all this logic is going to get you wedgie'd. I'm just letting you know as a friend.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm somewhere between lawful neutral and neutral good. But I've known INTJs who were chaotic neutral, and even chaotic evil. Being a certain type does not guarantee that they will adhere to a specific moral alignment.

I'm between True Neutral and Neutral Good (it fluctuates). But yes, I've found the same thing with INTPs, although the majority of the sample I took seemed to be Neutral something or other.

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
This 5x5 thing needs to die before it becomes a thing. It's 3x3 or bust.

Judging maps to Lawful while Perceiving maps to Chaotic.
Thinking somewhat maps to Lawful while Feeling somehwat maps to Chaotic.

Sensing/Intuitive and Extroversion/Introversion could go either way in my opinion.