• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which type is the most physically attractive?

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Is this a joke? The complexities of human pranks escape me.

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
I am the most attractive Myers-Briggs because I said so.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i believe it was carl jung that wrote that INFP 4w5 sx/sp women are the most beautiful and sexy of them all.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i believe it was carl jung that wrote that INFP 4w5 sx/sp women are the most beautiful and sexy of them all.
He used the word "sexy"? Wow.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Hmm....it's a 16-way tie between ESTJ, ISTJ, ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTP, ISTP, ESFP, ISFP, ENFJ, INFJ, ENFP, INFP, ENTJ, INTJ, ENTP, and INTP.

:notype:

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Some of the most physically attractive girls I've met are xSFx's. The most mentally attractive ones are xNFP's imo. A cute ENFP girl would be perfect xD

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
yiruYH5.jpg

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I think the measure of attractiveness depends entirely upon the person doing the measuring. What's attractive to one person may not be attractive to another. It's subjective. So, there is no "most attractive type."

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Not only is it not type related, but I'd also say it's entirely subjective. :shrug:

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Probably whatever happens to be the type of the person I most want to sleep with at that moment.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'd think ISTP is the most physically attractive.
I is more attractive than E. E's got no symmetry.
S is more attractive than N. A nicely curved symbol.
T is more attractive than F. T's got symmetry and F's got a misplaced stick where T put it in the right position.
P is more attractive than J. P got a loopy hill, which is nicer than... uh.. whatever J is. Distorted freak.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
T is more attractive than F. T's got symmetry and F's got a misplaced stick where T put it in the right position.
P is more attractive than J. P got a loopy hill, which is nicer than... uh.. whatever J is. Distorted freak.

But E if you rotate it can also turn into an m, or it could turn into a nice little 'container' to hold your valuables.

I think we should just change the MBTI placeholders into a bunch of emojis. :D:shock::cry::shrug: can be ESFP, because E is outgoing and :D, S is open to physical excitement and shock and :shock:, and F is :cry: and P is :shrug: as opposed to Js :dry:

N is :doh: because they often forget things

T is :huh:
I is :mellow:

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp

Nah, some people don't like curves and would scrap the S. Some people like a bit of imperfection so have no interest in Ts and Is with all their symmetry. Plus E's got a bit of symmetry, but still manages to keep you intrigued. And who wants a closed curve like P has when you can have an open one like in J?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have A Beautiful Mind.

Destiny

A wannabe dog
But E if you rotate it can also turn into an m, or it could turn into a nice little 'container' to hold your valuables.

I think we should just change the MBTI placeholders into a bunch of emojis. :D:shock::cry::shrug: can be ESFP, because E is outgoing and :D, S is open to physical excitement and shock and :shock:, and F is :cry: and P is :shrug: as opposed to Js :dry:

N is :doh: because they often forget things

T is :huh:
I is :mellow:

Wow, you actually managed to fit all the different emoticons inside this post. :rotfl:

Cygnus

In my experience, Ni-Creatives tend to be intimidating, powerful, and mysterious in appearance, which is highly attractive to me.

Is this a joke? The complexities of human pranks escape me.
Hmm....it's a 16-way tie between ESTJ, ISTJ, ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTP, ISTP, ESFP, ISFP, ENFJ, INFJ, ENFP, INFP, ENTJ, INTJ, ENTP, and INTP.

:notype:

I don't you guys quite understand how to declare NTR.

MBTI determines the direction of your mental energy, your inclinations, the Nature part of your personality. Your tastes, interests, the shirts you like to wear, the bands your grew up listening to, your economic level, race, are determined by your upbringing and circumstances, the Nurture part of your personality.

NTR means that some hidden, undisclosed factor of your Nurture gives you tastes/preferences/tendencies that vastly differ from those defined by your Cognitive Functions. In a vacuum, ESTPs run fast, kill shit, and listen to Industrial Metal. If they grew up around people who were in a grunge band and something in their early development caused them to associate Grunge with Se or Ti, they'd probably grow up liking Grunge rock.

You could have an ugly Type X who's ugly because of a special exception in his Nurture, while other members of his type, or Nature, are attractive. But, in general, certain Functions can be more inclined to make a person more or less attractive, at least in the context of his culture. In a vacuum, I say we assume we're talking about the context of whatever culture we're currently in -- it's the internet, there are a lot of different cultures here, but if there's any particular cultural caveats, we should certainly be pointing them out.

TL;DR: Stop rampantly declaring NTR on an MBTI-centered site. This is the reason why this place is dead.