• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which type is the most physically attractive?

á´…eparted

passages
I'd think ISTP is the most physically attractive.
I is more attractive than E. E's got no symmetry.
S is more attractive than N. A nicely curved symbol.
T is more attractive than F. T's got symmetry and F's got a misplaced stick where T put it in the right position.
P is more attractive than J. P got a loopy hill, which is nicer than... uh.. whatever J is. Distorted freak.

Welp, guess I should just give up now. Who's got a paper bag?

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
In my experience, Ni-Creatives tend to be intimidating, powerful, and mysterious in appearance, which is highly attractive to me.

I don't you guys quite understand how to declare NTR.

MBTI determines the direction of your mental energy, your inclinations, the Nature part of your personality. Your tastes, interests, the shirts you like to wear, the bands your grew up listening to, your economic level, race, are determined by your upbringing and circumstances, the Nurture part of your personality.

NTR means that some hidden, undisclosed factor of your Nurture gives you tastes/preferences/tendencies that vastly differ from those defined by your Cognitive Functions. In a vacuum, ESTPs run fast, kill shit, and listen to Industrial Metal. If they grew up around people who were in a grunge band and something in their early development caused them to associate Grunge with Se or Ti, they'd probably grow up liking Grunge rock.

You could have an ugly Type X who's ugly because of a special exception in his Nurture, while other members of his type, or Nature, are attractive. But, in general, certain Functions can be more inclined to make a person more or less attractive, at least in the context of his culture. In a vacuum, I say we assume we're talking about the context of whatever culture we're currently in -- it's the internet, there are a lot of different cultures here, but if there's any particular cultural caveats, we should certainly be pointing them out.

TL;DR: Stop rampantly declaring NTR on an MBTI-centered site. This is the reason why this place is dead.

Then type must be related to biology? Most of the women who were selected and most of the men selected for reproduction tend to be physically attractive and exhude traits which help to further standard societal process? But now since more and more are capable of finding a mate to reproduce with because of the influx in population, types will be more evenly distributed and finer lines will be drawn based on appearance?

Or that women who exude Fe generally give out stronger vibes, probably stimulating some sort of hormonal reaction in men, making them appear more attractive? I suppose that goes back to the beginning though.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The thread title is referring to physical attractiveness. I.E. the pleasing aesthetics of symmetrical facial features and bone structure and whatnot. Things that have nothing to do with personality and preferences (which are influenced by type).

93JC

The thread title is referring to physical attractiveness. I.E. the pleasing aesthetics of symmetrical facial features and bone structure and whatnot.

What do you have against asymmetrical features? That's faceist.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm beginning to think J and P are less important than I, N, and F.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'll play (albeit with mostly emotional and embodied rather than cognitive personality factors).

e7s and e4s. e7s have a buzzy birthy chanty splooginess that makes me just want to plug in and get electrocuted. e4s make me wanna die with them. let's be eternal together (come sit with me in the ether). the underworld said, write it on a postcard...

so/sx also wins for me, with sx/sp being right there. sx/so always seems a bit untenable for me. the only ones who have an answer for "you and whose army?" (but also "you and your cronies")

e5s and e1s are probably next. because at least we're not the rest of them, amirite? i mean, especially with critical, capable nt women, with introvert concentratedness, sign me up. look at them cutting, steely eyebrows. mmmm, focus.

super drippy f, however, can do it too. a beautiful ripeness to that underwater humming oceanic sense, flowing all day, just the perfect buoyancy and lip-bite squeezability.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
fYDdvBO.gif