• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Share your stare

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No makeup/messy hair/ alert. It was the only pic I had of my "stare" and before anyone asks- I was born a woman.
f2d9c850d180052c84ee3e86a8908544.png

And you're gorgeous.
Not a crustydemon at all.

But definitely Queen of the Damned vibes.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Rarely do I look directly at the camera (it's uncomfortable), so disregard the costumey eye makeup melting off my face - photo taken after a themed event.

YF27l0Y.png

& here's a bonus Crazy Cat Lady Stare:

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Rarely do I look directly at the camera (it's uncomfortable), so disregard the costumey eye makeup melting off my face - photo taken after a themed event.

YF27l0Y.png

& here's a bonus Crazy Cat Lady Stare:

:wubbie:

crustydemon

MBTI Type
estp
do ppl ask that often?

Yup. I can see why and I don't mind it if I can tell it's not someone trying to be a smartass. On top of kinda having manly features, I guess.. I have really aggressive energy and cuss like a sailor.. So I get it.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yup. I can see why and I don't mind it if I can tell it's not someone trying to be a smartass. On top of kinda having manly features, I guess.. I have really aggressive energy and cuss like a sailor.. So I get it.

I don't see the manly features part at all. You have a very classically feminine facial structure. High cheekbones, narrower chin/jaw, full lips, expressive eyes.
I definitely get a thinker vibe, which I suppose some could attribute to masculine traits, but that's not a physical thing, imo.

Permabanned

"manly features" is not the wording I'd use. :thinking:

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Yeah, there’s a backstory: I dunked my hand in sone red glaze and the art teacher couldn’t pass up the opportunity of a grim-dark photo. I think it’s still up on the wall somewhere at the school. :laugh:

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
yKrgjiV.jpg

Eeeek…someone on PerCafe said the shape of my eyes seem Fe...

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yKrgjiV.jpg

Eeeek…someone on PerCafe said the shape of my eyes seem Fe...

I don't think the shape of one's eyes has anything to do with cognitive functions. Pffft.