• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Share your stare

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I think we need some awards for some time in the future.

Friendliest stare
Most captivating stare
Silliest stare
Creepiest stare
The 'U Wot m8' most aggressive stare

Any more?

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I had one ready to go:

[MENTION=16382]Ene[/MENTION] kind of looks like an SFP playing drama.

I meant to say it earlier but I used to have a friend who had exactly the same stare in all of his photos. I think he was ENFP too.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I meant to say it earlier but I used to have a friend who had exactly the same stare in all of his photos. I think he was ENFP too.

Just saw yours, they look scholarly.

aanule

MBTI Type
ENFP
OK, I'll play. I don't really have a "stare"... If I'm really pissed I won't even look at you... Soooo, this is my "really?!?" Stare.

Attachments

• IMG_20150518_140650.jpg
    IMG_20150518_140650.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 77

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Here are my eyeballs.

e0ysfM0.jpg

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Very intense eyes. I'm not very good at this facial typing thing, but I'll throw xSTP or xxTJ out there.

OK, I'll play. I don't really have a "stare"... If I'm really pissed I won't even look at you... Soooo, this is my "really?!?" Stare.

You look so alert. I don't get this level of "awake" until I've had several cups of coffee. :coffeeluv: They're kind eyes too, though, like you'd be very chatty and friendly.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I see an ENFP resemblance. I think maybe our stares have a sort of passivity to them when focused, it's a counterpart to the ENFP crosseyed look I've noticed.

nlBidEa.jpg

crazy eyes?

Would you hurt me if I said yes?

I don't think I have that INTJ death glare that some others have (except when I'm pissed off). I've been told that I have "sad eyes".

20150516_125759.jpg

Also, my pupils are usually monstrously huge.

I've decided that you are a cartoon. I mean this in the best of ways.

aanule

MBTI Type
ENFP
You look so alert. I don't get this level of "awake" until I've had several cups of coffee. :coffeeluv: They're kind eyes too, though, like you'd be very chatty and friendly.

This *is* post two cups of coffee... Which is enough to give me the shakes! :)

aanule

MBTI Type
ENFP
I see an ENFP resemblance. I think maybe our stares have a sort of passivity to them when focused, it's a counterpart to the ENFP crosseyed look I've noticed.

Cross eyed look? I haven't noticed this...

aanule

MBTI Type
ENFP
So, I posted this one first, before deciding it wasn't "glare-y" enough and changed it... But, I've decided that given my personality, I'm far more likely to use this look for, well, anything... (for shaaame!), so it's fitting...

Attachments

• _20150518_135603.JPG
    _20150518_135603.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 84

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Cross eyed look? I haven't noticed this...

Oh yeah, a long-time and AWOL member [MENTION=12102]AgentF[/MENTION]urrina, INTJ Slayer, posited the theory of ENFP astigmatism, this kind of unfocused look that I often see us default to:

warning, Russel Brand picture

aanule

MBTI Type
ENFP
Oh yeah, an old member [MENTION=12102]AgentF[/MENTION]urrina, INTJ Slayer, posited the theory of ENFP astigmatism, this kind of unfocused look that I often see us default to:

warning, Russel Brand picture

Ahh, I can see that. The "there but not there" stare. I definitely have that, I spend most of the day stuck in my own head and get asked what I'm thinking a lot... to which I respond "Pleeeease don't make me explain!".

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Hey! Ninjas are people, too, ya know!

View attachment 13660 (Ene, the Ninja.)......

So, what I think so far....

[MENTION=24993]Doktorin Zylinder[/MENTION] Your eyes make me think...E 5.

[MENTION=19700]Starcrash[/MENTION] yours look like you just take stuff in as it comes, then analyze it.

[MENTION=23213]GarrotTheThief[/MENTION] your eyes have the same "attitude" as your avatar.

[MENTION=1180]whatever[/MENTION] your eyes are pretty and compelling. I think they look like a person who "lives."

[MENTION=22833]Legion[/MENTION]...awesome, your eyes are intense. They'd be fun to draw!

[MENTION=24524]Luke O[/MENTION]...not bad...for a ninja!

Thanks. You're awesome. Aee you even, like real...good looking, smart, martial artist - you got it all girl! (finger snaps).

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Yeah, I was going for an intense look :p

Here's a less intense one:

View attachment 13667

Your eyes look like you have seen a lot, like you have a story to tell, but only to the right person. They are piercing and captivating.

[MENTION=9913]captain curmudgeon[/MENTION] Oh, ye maker of mischief, why are you trying to put a crick in my neck? Hmmm...

[MENTION=25045]LovelySweet[/MENTION] Your eyes look like you "know" a joke on someone. You know something funny that you're just not telling. Also, I love the shape of them.

[MENTION=8494]Sinmara[/MENTION] what cool pictures!!! Yours say to me that you are "unpredictable" and unique and sometimes, maybe a little zany [but zany is a good thing].