• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Share your stare

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I have a classic deer-in-headlights look about me.

the question is, is the deer caught in the headlights or is the driver caught in the deer's eyes.

"Wouldst' I forget the torments Dante has showed me I wouldst even if it meant to take the eyes and cast them off these caverned sockets.

But alast, I forget not...I nay forget a thing. Even without eyes - it will do naught good...for the burn is an image.

Into oblivion my soul shatters and eternally I weep even when there are no more tears

the scars, the scars, the scars on my body, not even a distraction

just a song, song, song, sad to sing so sweetly and softly in a poor deer's ear
(whisper, whisper, whisper, hush!)"

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
WIN_20150516_214614 (2).JPG

me, after an 11 hour day of work and a shower...

Permabanned

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
This is basically Member Picture Time for ninjas.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Glasses version:

No glasses version:

Last edited:

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I don't think I have that INTJ death glare that some others have (except when I'm pissed off). I've been told that I have "sad eyes".

20150516_125759.jpg

Also, my pupils are usually monstrously huge.

Your eyeliner is on point. :D

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I don't know...there is "something" INTJ-like about those eyes. They seem to have an inquisitive/investigative quality to them.

[MENTION=360]prplchknz[/MENTION] yours remind me of a "thinker" for whatever that's worth. I mean, not like you're lost deep in thought but more like you're just observing and detached at the moment.

i was staring at the take the picture button on my phone so i wouldn't lose it. does that count as observing?

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I have no idea why really, but something about your eyes, especially the second pic, makes me think of Tilda Swinton.

I had to look her up as I awful with names, but yeah maybe I can see it a bit. I always liked her.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
This is basically Member Picture Time for ninjas.

Hey! Ninjas are people, too, ya know!

image.jpg (Ene, the Ninja.)......

So, what I think so far....

[MENTION=24993]Doktorin Zylinder[/MENTION] Your eyes make me think...E 5.

[MENTION=19700]Starcrash[/MENTION] yours look like you just take stuff in as it comes, then analyze it.

[MENTION=23213]GarrotTheThief[/MENTION] your eyes have the same "attitude" as your avatar.

[MENTION=1180]whatever[/MENTION] your eyes are pretty and compelling. I think they look like a person who "lives."

[MENTION=22833]Legion[/MENTION]...awesome, your eyes are intense. They'd be fun to draw!

[MENTION=24524]Luke O[/MENTION]...not bad...for a ninja!

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
thanks! :)

no point in just existing if there's life out there :newwink:

Doktorin Zylinder

[MENTION=24993]Doktorin Zylinder[/MENTION] Your eyes make me think...E 5.

You'd be absolutely correct! I am most definitely a five.

People call my eyes sad, hard, empty, scary, painful, pain-inducing, and a few other things. You're the first person who hasn't said one of those things.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Anyone else's mind trying to extrapolate the image to see the rest of the face?