• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Share your stare

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Some people talk about the INTJ death stare, the ISTP look of doom, etc. I thought it'd be fun and kind of cool to share our stares. But it would be even more fun if each one of us commented on at least one other when we share. Maybe say what type or enneagram it reminds you of or something along those lines.

Here's mine, with absolutely no make-up. It never stays on anyway, but I love black and white photos (I love the contrast).

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Oh, and as soon as someone else shares, I'll comment.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I had one ready to go:

[MENTION=16382]Ene[/MENTION] kind of looks like an SFP playing drama.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I had one ready to go:

[MENTION=16382]Ene[/MENTION] kind of looks like an SFP playing drama.

Thanks, Qlip.

Yours looks like you're just listening. Kind of soft and curious, could be an FP.

Jet Stream

Permabanned
MBTI Type
istp
Enneagram
gvf
Nvm, had serious second thoughts about revealing my face online. carry on.

pizzathegreat

MBTI Type
BORK
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This was taken without me knowing.

1379665_10200155201722755_1675695834_n.jpg

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't think I have that INTJ death glare that some others have (except when I'm pissed off). I've been told that I have "sad eyes".

20150516_125759.jpg

Also, my pupils are usually monstrously huge.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
looks fished to me, so don't ask what's up with my face i know it looks weird today. and i'm sorry i can't fix it

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I don't think I have that INTJ death glare that some others have (except when I'm pissed off). I've been told that I have "sad eyes".

20150516_125759.jpg

Also, my pupils are usually monstrously huge.

I don't know...there is "something" INTJ-like about those eyes. They seem to have an inquisitive/investigative quality to them.

[MENTION=360]prplchknz[/MENTION] yours remind me of a "thinker" for whatever that's worth. I mean, not like you're lost deep in thought but more like you're just observing and detached at the moment.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
stare.gif

A shaman once told me my soul eye was weak. He did not know that my soul was inverted and I actually was an anti-soul (bringer of sadness and taker of grief); or, if you prefer layman's terms, a deep void that kept the universe balanced similar to the void, empty center between Pluto and its orbit.

In the astral realm I am Drogen Whitefox, killer of hope, night shade dragon, but I can veer into any humanoid form I so chose...even one with two phallus.

I stole the shaman's healing powers and let it lose in the form of a black crow, into the city atmosphere, and then the crow was killed before me at the apex of its flight by a swarm of bees; bees do not usually come here but when magic is involved strange things happen.