• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Share your stare

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wish I had eyes like this. :wubbie:

Through_the_Cat__s_eyes_by_FallenMystic.jpg

Amber eyes, so we can all think of Jurassic Park mosquitoes when we talk to you.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I haven't posted here in awhile so here's me with and without glasses
eJ9frJo.jpg

XxNszei.jpg

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I haven't posted here in awhile so here's me with and without glasses
eJ9frJo.jpg

XxNszei.jpg

Do I see cows in the lens reflection?

Those frames look good on you, btw.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Do I see cows in the lens reflection?

Those frames look good on you, btw.

no i don't know what was in the reflection tbh

thanks i had to get petite frames because i have a small head

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
MZnN.gif

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I do, too. Sometimes it's a huge pain to find frames.

yeah, this is my first pair, i actually resisted getting glasses for some reason, maybe because i was afraid people would think i was a poser so i dealt with strain eyes and daily headaches....omg I'm barry from the goldbergs!

rav3n

That's like, my favorite eye color... light to medium brown eyes. Mine are dark brown....it looks like it's black at times.
Thanks. IRL, they're a little lighter and more reddish, more amberish.

I didn't realize cats could have brown eyes!
Yup, they can have amber eyes. I love the patterns in cats eyes. Much more interesting than human eyes. Wish I had their vision too. Not only do they have amazing vision, they also have night vision for catching mice and other rodents. I hear that mice and rats taste good, if they're found in the forest away from garbage.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Thanks. IRL, they're a little lighter and more reddish, more amberish.

Yup, they can have amber eyes. I love the patterns in cats eyes. Much more interesting than human eyes. Wish I had their vision too. Not only do they have amazing vision, they also have night vision for catching mice and other rodents.

It's interesting to me that the sclera of the eyes is hardly visible. The tapetum is definitely cool as well. I'd see neighborhood cats glow in the backyard at night as a kid, and found it a little startling then.

I hear that mice and rats taste good, if they're found in the forest away from garbage.

They're probably super bony. I actually had guinea pig once, and there's not all that much that meat. It didn't remind me of chicken, though. It was more like dark turkey meat.

rav3n

It's interesting to me that the sclera of the eyes is hardly visible. The tapetum is definitely cool as well. I'd see neighborhood cats glow in the backyard at night as a kid, and found it a little startling then.
Love the glow in the dark effect. It's so unearthly. :wubbie:

They're probably super bony. I actually had guinea pig once, and there's not all that much that meat. It didn't remind me of chicken, though. It was more like dark turkey meat.
This is reminiscent of the story that an ex's grandmother told us, about her family visiting a destitute family during the Great Depression. Her mother dropped off food and money regularly, to a number of families in the community, and insisted that the little kids come along so they could learn to appreciate what they had and to get to know and learn compassion for people who didn't. Anyways, it was late afternoon so they were invited for dinner and to be polite, her mother agreed but told the kids to barely eat since they didn't want to take food from others. Something smelled good in the oven but when the woman opened the oven door, there were many little legs sticking straight up in the air. Apparently, they were having field mice for dinner. Needless to say, the grandmother barely choked down part of a mouse because her mother insisted she eat something to be polite.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Love the glow in the dark effect. It's so unearthly. :wubbie:

This is reminiscent of the story that an ex's grandmother told us, about her family visiting a destitute family during the Great Depression. Her mother dropped off food and money regularly, to a number of families in the community, and insisted that the little kids come along so they could learn to appreciate what they had and to get to know and learn compassion for people who didn't. Anyways, it was late afternoon so they were invited for dinner and to be polite, her mother agreed but told the kids to barely eat since they didn't want to take food from others. Something smelled good in the oven but when the woman opened the oven door, there were many little legs sticking straight up in the air. Apparently, they were having field mice for dinner. Needless to say, the grandmother barely choked down part of a mouse because her mother insisted she eat something to be polite.

Well, in my case, I was in Peru, and I thought I had to try it. I never had them as pets, anyway. I probably wouldn't eat it again, but it wasn't terrible. Just bony.

rav3n

Well, in my case, I was in Peru, and I thought I had to try it. I never had them as pets, anyway. I probably wouldn't eat it again, but it wasn't terrible. Just bony.
I've had them as pets and wouldn't eat one but culture can impact on what's considered food or not so I won't judge a common food for South Americans. And if I were starving, who knows what I might eat.

Nooooooo, I love it, fuck you.
:tongue:

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Older picture but I look good so fuck it

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My eyes change colors depending on how hot or cold the light is.
JUTyTQC.jpg

463lTcE.jpg

I have Glasz eyes.