• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ask A Narcissistic INTP

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I always see these "Ask a ___" threads. But have you ever seen a variation with more depth into the personality? Since I'm a narcissist (27/40 in the test), let's actually include that, because it makes a difference. Let's start with 5 questions I would expect to appear.

Q: Do you care about the people around you at all?
A: I deeply care about my friends. I'm polite to strangers (if they're polite to me), but I don't actually care about them since they didn't prove themselves worthy for my respect yet. Though, if they tripped and fell down, I would offer to help them up again, and I would expect the same from them.

Q: Are you a sociopath?
A: No, but I can be one. I'm actually empathic when it comes to people I understand, but I try to remain analytical for the most part.

Q: Do you really think you're better than everyone else?
A: In talents, yes, but everyone should be treated the same, and I highly value justice. I demand authority and respect so I can be heard and I can make a difference. I want power, and I want to change the way authority works, since I actually resent authority.

Q: How would you feel if someone treated you like that?
A: Depends if they actually compensate with high intelligence or an equivalent skill or talent. If someone was better than me in something, I would respect that person.

Q: Isn't narcissism childish?
A: If it's lied, yes, but this isn't the case here. By the way, i know people that laugh all the time for no particular reason. Now that's what I call childish.

Now: Feel free to ask a narcissistic INTP anything.

Eluded_One

Building muscle memory in my brain
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How deep is your love?

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
What do you think when you look in the mirror?

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Are you a student?
Not yet, but I plan on going to law school to become a defense attorney after I'm done with highschool.

How deep is your love?
Honestly, it depends.
With family, it's just like with other people. Either I like them, or not, but since they're my family, I can't hate them.
With my love interest, there is nothing I love more. The thing is, I can put feelings aside and concentrate on doing something else without effort.
"Still water runs deep", but I can get out of the water, so my love runs very deep, but optional.

What do you think when you look in the mirror?
I usually stare at myself for 20 minutes, fix my hair, trying on different clothes, and being amazed with my own hotness.
Then I wonder why 'I don't get laid by everyone every day, and then I realize it's because I don't act the part and be a playboy.
Then I theorize about my genetics and how and why I'm so hot as I am.
In fact, I use the screen of my phone as a mirror and look at myself as if I would look at the time.
then I go closer and take a look at my beautiful face. Since my hygiene is below average, I usually have a couple of small zits. Then I try to exterminate them.

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Alright how about a would you rather. Would you rather get blugeoned by falling spikes and bleed out? Or be forced to crawl through a mile long tunnel that's only 2 ft in diameter and die from heart attack due to compression after the first half mile?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Not yet, but I plan on going to law school to become a defense attorney after I'm done with highschool.

Would it make you uncomfortable to defend someone in court if, as a person, you didn't agree with their actions? Or would you be completely fine with it because it's your job?

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Would it make you uncomfortable to defend someone in court if, as a person, you didn't agree with their actions? Or would you be completely fine with it because it's your job?

Depends.
I'm not so much in for the money, than for the fun.
All I want is to argue in court and win.
Helping people that pay me is also awesome.
I also like that being a defense attorney is a spontaneous job.

If I really don't like what he's doing, I would make him pay me, fail, he goes to jail, and I have my money.

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Alright how about a would you rather. Would you rather get blugeoned by falling spikes and bleed out? Or be forced to crawl through a mile long tunnel that's only 2 ft in diameter and die from heart attack due to compression after the first half mile?

I'm underweight, and flexible, so I'd take the 2nd option, and I would definitely survive for longer than the 1st half.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Would you rather be ugly but intelligent, or beautiful but stupid?

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I couldn't.

I guessed intelligence, because it seemed to me a core value of an INTP, and something they also value greatly in others. I felt that even if you did lose your looks, you would still find a way to love yourself, perhaps even less superficially (as in loving what you are inside even more). Could that make you sound arrogant? I don't think so.

Jet Stream

Permabanned
MBTI Type
istp
Enneagram
gvf
Is your narcissism properly diagnosed or just a ruse for others to perceive you as some vividly textured lone wolf or something? I'm gathering the latter no offense