• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Temperaments] TJ's and Fe function

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
What do TJ's think of the Fe function? What is your relation towards it?

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think my Fe could stand to be more developed. As it is, it's a hideous, shriveled little thing.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
As much as some TJ's want to resist it, you need to use Fe, at least to some degree. Hopefully, you develop it over time and experiences help shape that. I'm not shooting for INFJ levels but my Fe isn't the embarrassment it was when I was younger, either.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I need it to effectively persuade an audience to see some viewpoint (which I do expertly).

Sometimes I can withstand some odd social function with dignity and actually do well. Other times, I'm just doing it in my own style, pretty detatched from the Fe reality other people seem to embrace.

So, I've developed expert skill in some narrow definition of Fe, but I dont use general Fe for my own enjoyment.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I just seem to have a problem with F(i/e) doms in general. Anybody that is not a perceiver dominant, is going to grind against me.

All F-doms are going to perceive my judging function as criticism. I perceive it as objective, neither good nor bad, while they will interpret it as negative against themselves. => Especially Fi. Fe on the other hand doesn't know what to do because Te will seem cold and ruthless to them. Te wants to talk about facts (I don't like that red dress, Fi will interpret it as, the red dress makes them look ugly or I hate them. because I made them feel bad about themselves). While Fe wants to talk about (well I don't know, I suck with Fe). Haven't found a good example of Fe yet.