• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Creeps ?

Perseus

MBTI Type
INTP
Which type give you the creeps?

ISFJ really do me in badly.

The INXJ look creepy and I distrust them.

ESFJ may make me very ill, much worse than creeps!

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Right this very second, it's INTPs.

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
that means we exert a sense of fear in Ivy. mwahahahaha :devil:

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
INTP's.

I can read their mind. Ignorance is indeed bliss.

:D

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
I think if one exudes themselves with confidence and convention, they are not a creep.

INTP.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've actually seen lots of different kinds of creepy, but my introductions to two INTJs IRL I had the hairs on the back of my neck standing both times. They both, also, turned into people I have enjoyed many fun conversations with afterwards.

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
I've actually seen lots of different kinds of creepy, but my introductions to two INTJs IRL I had the hairs on the back of my neck standing both times. They both, also, turned into people I have enjoyed many fun conversations with afterwards.

The story of INTx lives.

Not that I'm saying it's not their fault.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Creepy people give me the creeps.

Atomic Fiend

I can somehow find redeeming qualities in anybody, and if can't they still don't creep me out, more like they disgust or sadden me.

MBTI Type
INxJ

Hmmm Why did they get under your skin so badly?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The story of INTx lives.

Not that I'm saying it's not their fault.

No, I never considered it to be their fault.

Hmmm Why did they get under your skin so badly?

It's the look in their eyes, it scares me at first. Thankfully they tend to talk about something interesting so I can focus on that until they don't seem as scary anymore. It usually takes a few times seeing them and talking to them that I finally calm down. It kinda sucks, because they can be very fun to talk to.

MBTI Type
INxJ
It's the look in their eyes, it scares me at first.

I've been told I have a way of looking at people that bothers them. How do you perceive this look? Do you feel like they can see right through you?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've been told I have a way of looking at people that bothers them. How do you perceive this look? Do you feel like they can see right through you?

and are probing for something, though I'm assuming it's my usefulness or lack there of.

Edit: Minor temptation

Perseus

MBTI Type
INTP

I do not think I get perturbed at all. The behaviour of ENTPs is worrying. Their insight is acute at the extravert level. They are clever, but may not be educated so they come out as crude. They can be dangerous even to INTPs, although I am not sure if I hve identifed the type correctly. It could be a ESFP.

celesul

MBTI Type
ENTP
I do not think I get perturbed at all. The behaviour of ENTPs is worrying. Their insight is acute at the extravert level. They are clever, but may not be educated so they come out as crude. They can be dangerous even to INTPs, although I am not sure if I hve identifed the type correctly. It could be a ESFP.

Education isn't related to type...

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
This thread would have been much better had it been about crêpes.