• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ask me ANYTHING!!!

DreamBeliever

All these 'Ask an ESFJ','Ask an ENFP', & such threads seem like fun. Well, I'm not sure on my type (maybe this is a good way to figure it out), but go on & ask me some questions guys! I'm down for a little Q&A. They can be about practically anything. Promise I'll answer as best as I can. Who's brave enough to start?

DreamBeliever

How long do you hold grudges?

Sometimes pretty long. I'll hold them for months or years against some people. If it's petty enough I can move on in a few days or less. I try not to be mad at old friends to their face, though. I'll say 'hi' or have a short conversation, the kind you'd have with a stranger, but I'd never let them get close again. Good question btw! It's very relevant to my life atm.

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
if you were stranded on a desert island with nothing but a string, a rubber bag, a helium pump, berries, a feather, and a piece of flat bark, how would you attempt to get off the island?

DreamBeliever

if you were stranded on a desert island with nothing but a string, a rubber bag, a helium pump, berries, a feather, and a piece of flat bark, how would you attempt to get off the island?

Hmm... what a bazaar combination of things. Berries? Is that just for food supply? Guess i'll eat those! I'd use the helium pump to try to inflate the bag & then use the string to tie it closed & attach it to the wood & try to ride on the wood across the water. I don't understand the use of the feather? Am I missing something? Are those the only things I can use, or can I make use of the terrain around me? Really, it doesn't sound like too good of an idea, though. I suppose I'd be stuck on that island for a very long time.

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Lol good try, but no. There's no way a little balloon could carry a person over water, but here's my answer: make a balloon out of the string, bag, and helium; make dye out of the berries, and write an SOS message on the bark, attaching it to the balloon, and letting it float to the nearest island, where someone will hopefully find it. There was really no right or wrong answer to that question though, it was just to engage creative thinking, which was acheived, and even though you didn't get the same answer as me, you still got it right, simply because you said something that you didn't find in a survival manual. Good job.
Hmm... what a bazaar combination of things. Berries? Is that just for food supply? Guess i'll eat those! I'd use the helium pump to try to inflate the bag & then use the string to tie it closed & attach it to the wood & try to ride on the wood across the water. I don't understand the use of the feather? Am I missing something? Are those the only things I can use, or can I make use of the terrain around me? Really, it doesn't sound like too good of an idea, though. I suppose I'd be stuck on that island for a very long time.

DreamBeliever

Lol good try, but no. There's no way a little balloon could carry a person over water, but here's my answer: make a balloon out of the string, bag, and helium; make dye out of the berries, and write an SOS message on the bark, attaching it to the balloon, and letting it float to the nearest island, where someone will hopefully find it. There was really no right or wrong answer to that question though, it was just to engage creative thinking, which was acheived, and even though you didn't get the same answer as me, you still got it right, simply because you said something that you didn't find in a survival manual. Good job.
Thanks. Your way sounds better. Although, I guess both would depend on the currents in the water, because it could end up never reaching anywhere nearby & just float back to where you originally let it go. It reminds me of this screen saver my dad had on his computer, when I was little, of this guy stuck on an island who would put letters in a bottle, throw them in the ocean, & they'd always float back to him.

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hah good point, you'd have to find a way around the laws of physics. You could wait until the current changes, or just throw the balloon in the direction of the current. You could also make a smoke signal by starting a fire with the bark and then fanning it with the helium, of course you better hope the plane finds you before you burn alive.
Thanks. Your way sounds better. Although, I guess both would depend on the currents in the water, because it could end up never reaching anywhere nearby & just float back to where you originally let it go. It reminds me of this screen saver my dad had on his computer, when I was little, of this guy stuck on an island who would put letters in a bottle, throw them in the ocean, & they'd always float back to him.

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
All these 'Ask an ESFJ','Ask an ENFP', & such threads seem like fun. Well, I'm not sure on my type (maybe this is a good way to figure it out), but go on & ask me some questions guys! I'm down for a little Q&A. They can be about practically anything. Promise I'll answer as best as I can. Who's brave enough to start?

What do you think of Albert Einstein?

DreamBeliever

What do you think of Albert Einstein?

He seems like he was a very interesting man. I know he's made some great achievements in physics. I also heard that he had dyslexia, & it seems his teachers didn't understand him well in school. I think it's great to see that troubles don't have to hold you back, & they don't define how intelligent you are or how far you're capable of going. I can see from your quotes that you must be quite fond of him.

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
how much wood

would a woodchuck chuck

if a woodchuck

could chuck

wood?

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
What is your social security number?

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do you like big butts or small butts or do butts not really matter to you?