• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ask me ANYTHING!!!

Chrysanthea

how do you cope with your anxiety? Do you address the problem directly or do you tend to ignore them by indulging in basic pleasures, etc.?

DreamBeliever

how do you cope with your anxiety? Do you address the problem directly or do you tend to ignore them by indulging in basic pleasures, etc.?

In all the wrong ways. & Indulge in pleasures, for sure. I don't adress my problems directly. I like to help others face their problems head on, however.

- - - Updated - - -

How late do you stay up?

Normally around 2:00 am

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Your avatar is throwing me off!

How do you experience yourself?

Chrysanthea

What triggers your anxiety? This might be irrelevant since you say this may be a disorder and not an actual attribute that could be correlated to typing. I 'unno.

DreamBeliever

Your avatar is throwing me off!

How do you experience yourself?

Because I changed it? Not sure, guess I'm pretty laid back. I don't have good self awareness, though. I'm usually not even sure on who I really am (which makes typing myself even extra hard). I almost feel as if I'm ever changing.

DreamBeliever

What triggers your anxiety? This might be irrelevant since you say this may be a disorder and not an actual attribute that could be correlated to typing. I 'unno.

I get panic attacks when I'm super stressed. Arguments or just falling way behind on things can trigger that. I also think I have some social anxiety. When everything's just not going good for me, & I'm under like 24 hour stress, I'll even feel like I'm disconnecting from my body, like a floating feeling.

Chrysanthea

What is your humour like? Do you feel the need to filter what you say around people or do you just speak your mind?

DreamBeliever

What is your humour like? Do you feel the need to filter what you say around people or do you just speak your mind?

All over the place. Anything from super silly to sarcasm to more dark humor. I prefer dry humor in others, though. I truly think that can be the funniest. I sometimes try to, but I have a horrible filter. I've gotten myself in some bad situations because of it.

baccheion

1. Nudes, skimpy, fully clothed, or something else?
    ?
  2. Why are you on this site?
    ?
  3. How frequently do you text or talk on the phone?
    ?
  4. How would you rate your attractiveness out of 5?
    ?
  5. Do you approach someone you're interested in, or wait to be approached?
    ?
  6. How quickly do you form an opinion of others?
    ?
  7. How easily are your feelings hurt?
    ?
  8. Are you submissive, dominant, or something else?
    ?
  9. How well do you handle being told what to do?
    ?
  10. Which do you wonder more about: what someone is thinking, or how they're feeling?
    ?
  11. What would go through your mind if everyone showered you with attention? Would you enjoy it? Would it make you uncomfortable?
    ?
  12. What would happen if you had to be by yourself (no real life contact) for an extended period of time?
    ?
  13. Who do you think will be the next President?
    ?
  14. What do you think of Obama?
    ?
  15. How much does size matter to you? Is that a result of your experience, how much you can take, what others have said, what you've read, or something else?
    ?
  16. What are your favorite movies (5 or so)?
    ?
  17. What are your favorite books?
    ?
  18. Do you use online payments systems (PayPal, Google Wallet, etc)? Which? If not, how do you transfer money or pay for things?
    ?
  19. Do you think marriage is necessary or relevant in the modern world?
    ?
  20. What do you think of the economy?
    ?
  21. Do you think the world is getting better, or worse?
    ?
  22. Do you think people are getting happier, or more miserable?
    ?
  23. Do you think intelligence is valued, or is it still something that results in people being attacked?
    ?
  24. How did you discover MBTI?
    ?
  25. Why are you interested in personality typing?
    ?
  26. How old were you when you lost your virginity?
    ?
  27. If you could go back, would you change who you lost it to?
    ?
  28. What attracts you to someone?
    ?
  29. What types of people have you been in relationships with, and how did those relationships go?
    ?
  30. How influenced are you by pop culture?
    ?
  31. What genres of music do you like? Dislike?
    ?
  32. Where do you shop for clothes?
    ?
  33. Do you shop more online or in real stores?
    ?
  34. How insecure would you say you are?
    ?
  35. What goes through your mind when you see the following images?
    1. http://www.webgranth.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Surreal World.jpg
      ?
    2. http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/27202643/images/1379114435966.jpg
      ?
    3. http://www.ourinfinitereality.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/eyed.jpg
      ?
    4. http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/post/gif-erotic-erotic-gifs-look-293153.gif
      ?

DreamBeliever

Nudes, skimpy, fully clothed, or something else?

Why are you on this site?

How frequently do you text or talk on the phone?

How would you rate your attractiveness out of 5?

Do you approach someone you're interested in, or wait to be approached?

How quickly do you form an opinion of others?

How easily are your feelings hurt?

Are you submissive, dominant, or something else?

How well do you handle being told what to do?

Which do you wonder more about: what someone is thinking, or how they're feeling?

What would go through your mind if everyone showered you with attention? Would you enjoy it? Would it make you uncomfortable?

What would happen if you had to be by yourself (no real life contact) for an extended period of time?

Who do you think will be the next President?

What do you think of Obama?

How much does size matter to you? Is that a result of your experience, how much you can take, what others have said, what you've read, or something else?

What are your favorite movies (5 or so)?

What are your favorite books?

Do you use online payments systems (PayPal, Google Wallet, etc)? Which? If not, how do you transfer money or pay for things?

Do you think marriage is necessary or relevant in the modern world?

What do you think of the economy?

Do you think the world is getting better, or worse?

Do you think people are getting happier, or more miserable?

Do you think intelligence is valued, or is it still something that results in people being attacked?

What made you interested in MBTI?

How old were you when you lost your virginity?

If you could go back, would you change who you lost it to?

What attracts you to someone?

What types of people have you been in relationships with, and how did those relationships go?

How influenced are you by pop culture?

What genres of music do you like? Dislike?

Where do you shop for clothes?

Do you shop more online or in real stores?

How insecure would you say you are?

What goes through your mind when you see the following images?

- http://www.webgranth.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Surreal World.jpg
- http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/27202643/images/1379114435966.jpg
- http://www.ourinfinitereality.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/eyed.jpg
- http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/post/gif-erotic-erotic-gifs-look-293153.gif

Man, these are a lot of questions. Do you think you can number them to make it easier on me to keep tract while answering? It's super late & I'm extremely tired, so help a girl out.