• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is the most autistic type?

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Of course no type is intrinsically autistic, but autists have some traits of the MBTI types.

I/E: I'd say the most autists are Introverts. There might be exceptions, but usually, they're Introverts.
S/N: I'm gonna go with Intuitive, though some also might be Sensors.
T/F: I think this part is either absolute Thinking or absolute Feeling.
J/P: I'd say autists are more Judging than Percieving.

This concludes the most autistic types are INTJ and INFJ.
According to that, the least autistic types are ESTP and ESFP.

Thoughts?

Cygnus

Agreed on part of Se being inversely related to autism.

Beta Quadra possesses many of the elements that would provide the ingredients for a Type Six, including but not limited to the positional hierarchy created by having :Se: blocked with :Ti:, producing the quadra with the most rigid "chain of command" and distinct placements within a group or multiple groups.

Se seems to have a rather easy time automatically adapting to situations in its surroundings and noticing the dynamics of relationships between people in social power structures -- a lack of which might be in part attached to autism's defining behavioral "disconnect," a failure to automatically mimic the behaviors of others. "Parroting," or conscious imitation of the behaviors of others solely for the purpose of being accepted, with little understanding with the mechanics behind them, is a common defense mechanism autistic individuals use to compensate for their lack of ability to react instinctively to situations in their environments in a way that is socially acceptable.

Jet Stream

Permabanned
MBTI Type
istp
Enneagram
gvf
Christian Weston Chandler, the unquestionable king of autism, is INFJ in my opinion. so yeah i agree with the OP for the most part.

adamn

MBTI Type
ESFP
I think more 50 % of Asperger people are INTJ and INTP. Anyway, Newton was INTJ and Einstein INTP.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
The most autistic person I can sometimes put up with is an INTJ. He's probably not truly autistic. INTJ type is his own idea, but I gotta say he got that 100% correct. He's a strongly expressed INTJ.