• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Type(s) most likely to be vegetarian/vegan?

raskol

I don't have GI issues but that doesn't stop people from assuming I do and recommending some kind of supplement (I just feel better overall eating less meat less often). I eat chicken, fish, very lean red meat and small amounts of pork. And I get far more flack from meat eaters, the vegans want me to drink that shitty kombucha tea so both suck equally.
Get woke, fam. Anything above 14 g/half an ounce per day will have a negative impact on your health as well as the climate.

This is me being xNFP to the hilt. Feel the feels.

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Interestingly, the only vegans I know are thinkers. One is an ESTJ. I think inferior Fi can show up in weird ways like that. I dated an IxTJ who donated monthly to the World Wildlife Fund and was a strict proponent of recycling.

I notice that about low Fi as well. They can have intense moral qualms with some random, highly specific thing that you wouldn't expect.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I notice that about low Fi as well. They can have intense moral qualms with some random, highly specific thing that you wouldn't expect.

Oh hey, seconded. And often they're quite hardheaded about it and it's seemingly nonnegotiable.
One of the almost-turned-vegetarian, animal-loving, borderline-PETA-member people I know is ESTJ, though more of a 'care and preserve the environment and natural order' kind of way.

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'm a vegetarian simply because I don't want animals to die just because I feel like eating them. I don't bug others who eat meat or tell them to stop and I feed my cat meat every day, so I can't be called self-righteous. Not sure on my opinion of PETA.

Non_xsense

MBTI Type
Fool
I'm intp and i tried so hard to be vegan but is almost impossible in my current city ... it's a desert and vegetables are expensive and have a terrible favor ( i always try tho ). I'm not from U.s. so i don't have those insane meat diets.... but still .

I think for sure Nf are more prone to be vegan ... There is alot of Nt who still think the stupid cliche : where do you get your proteins .

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I was actually an on and off vegan for many months last year, then gave up due to IBS. I'm restarting again now, going to try eating less sugar/junk and all around healthier. For me it's a combination of ethical and health reasons. I love animals and realistically I couldn't see myself killing them, so it's always been a problem eating meat. I'm also disgusted by meat and blood, always have been... so it's weird I can only eat meat cooked by others. Also I feel it's healthier for my body, IBS aside. Eating a lot of meat makes me feel sluggish. All the evidence points to a plant based diet being healthier and better for aging, so.

tommyc

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Probably NFs or SFs. I guess theyd more likely do it for ethical, emotional reasons. Ts would do it for health benefits/environmental reasons?

I was veggie for a while. Even ate stuff like fake bacon. I didnt find my diet was particularly healthier, but it was good to challenge myself, deny my carniverous impulses. Gave up after a while, blood lust was too strong :devil: