• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Please take this short survey on personality and sleep patterns!

th3rdthatcher

MBTI Type
INTJ
Hi guys!

I am undertaking a project to investigate the relationship between people's personalities and their sleep patterns. It is pretty brief, and at the end there is the option to see the descriptive results (percentages of each response to see how you stack up to your fellow MBTI enthusiasts). Once I have a sufficient number of participants, I will analyze the data to find correlations between different traits, and then post any interesting findings from the data.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1lW19vAWhfaGu_MBDWkZl2KrJkTTGj3nXSvZJOTvEJhg/viewform

So far the survey has accumulated more than 1,300 participants, but unfortunately only about 35 of them are Extraverted Senstates (ESTJs, ESFJs, ESTPs, and ESFPs)! We especially need ESs before we can wrap up data collection, but all types are welcome.

Thanks for your time!

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I sort of enjoyed that, though I hate the human metrics test and the big 5 came out.... er a bit polarised.

3% agreeableness

1% conscientiousness

24% extraversion

35% openness

95 neuroticism

That's a tad insane because I don't think I'm that disagreeable. But maybe the conscientiousness balances it out with lack of effort to state my actual opinion. Neuroticism is not a surprise in the slightest
[MENTION=24444]th3rdthatcher[/MENTION] when will we see results of this data?

Not sure how you are going to get accurate type data, nearly everyone on these kind of forums is N or claims to be. Maybe a street survey, or go round some bingo halls.

PS: ah found the statistics!

Mane

Permabanned
I sort of enjoyed that, though I hate the human metrics test and the big 5 came out.... er a bit polarised.

Same:

Extraversion - 82nd percentile - very high
Agreeableness - 4th percentile - extremely low
Conscientiousness - 0th percentile - extremely low
Neuroticism - 54th percentile - about average
Openness - 87th percentile - very high

I didn't know there is a 0th percentile... How does that even work?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
My sleep varies a lot depending on if I need to be awake early for university the next day.

I think this Big 5 test is the first one to basically align with my MBTI type (except that I'm centred on conscientiousness).

BluRoses

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
I took the quiz. Hope it helped your research!

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Since I'm uncertain of my type, I went with the Humanmetrics result (oddly, certain tests tend to yield the same results for me, but different between tests)....if that makes any sense.
[MENTION=15392]AffirmitiveAnxiety[/MENTION] - Where did you find the statistics?

The Big Five test was really strange for me too...

Extraversion - 6
Agreeableness - 23
Conscientiousness - 3
Neuroticism - 97
Openness - 2

I also don't like how openness is basically intelligence and conscientiousness is basically how organized you are.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Since I'm uncertain of my type, I went with the Humanmetrics result (oddly, certain tests tend to yield the same results for me, but different between tests)....if that makes any sense.

[MENTION=15392]AffirmitiveAnxiety[/MENTION] - Where did you find the statistics?

The Big Five test was really strange for me too...

Extraversion - 6
Agreeableness - 23
Conscientiousness - 3
Neuroticism - 97
Openness - 2

I also don't like how openness is basically intelligence and conscientiousness is basically how organized you are.

Ah there were some pie charts I clicked onto for it...I might have to do the test again to find it.