• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Post your typological Profile, EVERYONE!

Varelse

Wait, what?
MBTI Type
INTJ
extraverted Sensing (Se) ***************** (17.1)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) *** (3.6)
unused
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************************ (48.5)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************** (38.1)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************************************** (44.3)
excellent use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ********************************************* (45.5)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ********* (9.4)
unused
introverted Feeling (Fi) ********************************** (34.1)
good use

:huh:

meshou

MBTI Type
INXP
My cognative processes:

Ne (48.6), Excellent use
Ni (45.4), Excellent use
Fi (40.4), Excellent use
Ti (36.3), Excellent use
Fe (28.2), Average use
Se (19.1), Limited Use
Te (15.8), Unused
Si (6.6), Unused

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
MBTI: INFJ
Socionics: EII
Enneagram: 4w5, sexual variant
Oldham: Idiosyncratic, I think
SLOAN: RCOAI

Dansker

MBTI Type
INTP
My cognitive processes:

Se (26.7) average use
Si (28.6) average use
Ne (37.6) excellent use
Ni (29.3) average use
Te (26.5) average use
Ti (40.7) excellent use
Fe (11.4) unused
Fi (38.6) excellent use

sundowning

MBTI Type
ISTP
I always love taking that survey to see how my perceptions change over time:

(Te) (42.7) - excellent use
(Ti) (40.6) - excellent use
(Se) (34.5) - good use
(Si) (31.4) - good use
(Fi) (27.2) - average use
(Ne) (25.3) - average use
(Fe) (20.1) -limited use
(Ni) (18.4) - limited use

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ******************************************** (44.6)excellent use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************** (38.2)excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************************* (37.2)excellent use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ********************************** (34)good use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ********************************** (34)good use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ***************************** (29.1)average use
introverted Sensing (Si) *************** (15.7)unused
extraverted Sensing (Se) ******* (7.8)unused

Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTJ

I've been suspecting for some time now that I'm an INTJ with a stronger F, rather than an INFJ with a strong T. The sensing thing I wonder about because I spend most of my time in artistic endeavors, however they are deeply intertwined with my inner self. The survey isn't comprehensive, but it is what it is.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) (27.8) average use
introverted Sensing (Si) (6.3) unused
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) (43.8) excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) (41.7) excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) (18.5) limited use
introverted Thinking (Ti) (32.8) good use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) (28.5) average use
introverted Feeling (Fi) (40.8) excellent use

Hmmmm a slight shift from the last time around... more Fi and Se... and less Fe. Interesting... looks like I've been getting proper practice... or not :huh:

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ******************************************** (44.6)excellent use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************** (38.2)excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************************* (37.2)excellent use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ********************************** (34)good use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ********************************** (34)good use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ***************************** (29.1)average use
introverted Sensing (Si) *************** (15.7)unused
extraverted Sensing (Se) ******* (7.8)unused

Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTJ

I've been suspecting for some time now that I'm an INTJ with a stronger F, rather than an INFJ with a strong T. The sensing thing I wonder about because I spend most of my time in artistic endeavors, however they are deeply intertwined with my inner self. The survey isn't comprehensive, but it is what it is.

I highly doubt that you're an INTJ.

It is very common for an INFJ (30-40) to strongly rely on the Ti, perhaps even so much as to make them doubt the primacy of Feeling as a judging function.

This is the order that our functions tend to grow.

Ni
Fe
Ne
Fi
Ti
Te
Se
Si

It is very common for INTPs between the ages of 20 and 30 to report using Ne more than the Ti. This is because by the age of 20 we get very comfortable with the superior function and spend more time getting acquainted with the secondary.

At 30 we begin to focus more on the tertiary, and there the roles reverse from the first and second function, to the second and third. So the INTP may feel more in tune with the Si than Ne in that case, and the INFJ with the Ti than the Fe.

You've said that you're a 9 on Ennegram. I can easily imagine the ENFP being a 9 because of the iNtuitive ability to see the big picture clearly and the Fi need for harmony. I could envision an INFJ as a 9 for the same reason, though not an INTJ.

Ts can be 9s only if they are strongly conflict avoidant, this can apply to the INTP, though not an INTJ with their Te.

And you've displayed some excellent use of the Fe. Had you been an INTJ your F would have come out in a very different light.

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
Global 5: sloan SLUAN; sloan+ sLU|A|N; primary Accommodating; S(58%)L(72%)U(82%)A(88%)N(86%)

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
And you've displayed some excellent use of the Fe. Had you been an INTJ your F would have come out in a very different light.
Why thank you! :D

The questions on that test did not generally represent all the angles of various function imo. For example what I am guessing were the Fe questions assumed a certain level of extroversion. There were questions about being a good host, or catering to the needs of a group of people. I am extremely introverted and focus in on one person at a time. I've even altered my career path so I can teach one-on-one as opposed to a group. Groups disorient me terribly because everyone has different wants and needs at the same time. I avoid hosting at almost all costs. I don't find the assumption of F vs. T terribly satisfying in these personality profilers. I haven't found anything that accurately represents my thought and feeling processes or how they interrelate.

Edit: Ultimately I do think my T wins out over my F in most decisions, especially when one considers I was raised in a family of strong Fs. I do care about people and make an effort to understand them. However, I do not show kindness because I need to, but because it makes sense to. I may possibly be an INXJ.

Jezebel

MBTI Type
intj
MBTI: INTp
Enneagram: 5, no wings determined / self-preservation variant (also relate to types 6 and 9, somewhat to 4)
Factor 5/SLOAN: RCUAI or RCUEI (neither seems to fit 100%)
Oldham: Leisurely

Erratic

MBTI Type
INTP
MTBI: INTP
Enneagram: 5w4, no clue about the variants (how do I figure that out?) Self-preservation variant (then social)
Global 5: sloan RCOAI; sloan+ sCOA|I|; primary Inquisitive; S(44%)C(55%)O(50%)A(50%)I(67%)

Jasz

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
MTBI: INTP
Enneagram: 5w4, no clue about the variants (how do I figure that out?)
Global 5: sloan RCOAI; sloan+ sCOA|I|; primary Inquisitive; S(44%)C(55%)O(50%)A(50%)I(67%)

this is a great site which waxwing introduced on intpc

Last edited by a moderator:

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
MBTI: INFJ
Enneagram: 4w5
Big 5: OCEAN: 95% (O), 69% (C), 7% (E), 5% (A), 84% (N)

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Why thank you! :D

The questions on that test did not generally represent all the angles of various function imo. For example what I am guessing were the Fe questions assumed a certain level of extroversion. There were questions about being a good host, or catering to the needs of a group of people. I am extremely introverted and focus in on one person at a time. I've even altered my career path so I can teach one-on-one as opposed to a group. Groups disorient me terribly because everyone has different wants and needs at the same time. I avoid hosting at almost all costs. I don't find the assumption of F vs. T terribly satisfying in these personality profilers. I haven't found anything that accurately represents my thought and feeling processes or how they interrelate.

Edit: Ultimately I do think my T wins out over my F in most decisions, especially when one considers I was raised in a family of strong Fs. I do care about people and make an effort to understand them. However, I do not show kindness because I need to, but because it makes sense to. I may possibly be an INXJ.

Maybe this is because you run into more situations where it is better to use T than F?

In the Western Society this is so, plenty more instances where T skills are more important than F. Very small percentage of decisions that we make requrie clever use of the F, they include those involving the human element: essentially when dealing with people and dealing with art, literature and others, which require emotional sensitivity.

Again, I cant tell you anything about who you are, at best I can only tell you about typology. Though you should be advised of what I have noticed: INFJs who developed their Fe thoroughly will then focus intensely on their Ti and the Ti may actually grow to be almost as strong as the Fe, and the INFJ will be very comfortable use the T when necessary and will not have to fall back on the F like the less mature ones.

The stronger your first function, the easier will the second one be for you, the stronger the second, the more comfortable you will be with the third, this is how you shift focus by mastering those higher up on the lists.

When dealing with typology we are looking for natural unconscious tendencies and not our conscious choices and certainly not personality or our personal experiences, this is how Keirsey managed to debase typology in itself.