• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Post your typological Profile, EVERYONE!

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Socionics: ENTp-Ti subtype. (Mwahahaha.)

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP
8w9
sx/so/sp
sCuai (calmness is dominant)
oldham thingy: mercurial

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
On Enneagram I tested as both 5 and 9 equally and happened across this post at INTPcentral. This quote struck me in particular....

Compare ... Albert Einstein (a Five) and Jim Henson (a Nine) to understand the similarities and differences between these two types more clearly.
:happy0065: I'm starting to understand the differences, but can also see how the similarities cause confusion. I was hoping this would provide more clarification than it did....

Albert_Einstein_1947a.jpg

300px-Large_Marvin_Fraggle.JPG

(edit: after careful analysis, it's pretty obvious I'm a 5)

wyrdsister

MBTI Type
Ape
INTP

Introverted (I) 70.97% Extroverted (E) 29.03%
Intuitive (N) 75% Sensing (S) 25%
Thinking (T) 57.58% Feeling (F) 42.42%
Perceiving (P) 59.46% Judging (J) 40.54%

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ****************************** (30.9)
good use
introverted Sensing (Si) ********** (10.9)
unused
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************ (36.6)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ****************************************** (42.3)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ****** (6.5)
unused
introverted Thinking (Ti) **************** (16.1)
limited use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ******************************************************** (56.7)
excellent use
introverted Feeling (Fi) *************************************** (39.4)
excellent use

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm definitely INFJ, but I'll have to look into all the other personality type tests.

I'll get back to ya'! (Another unfinished project.)

Arandur

MBTI Type
INTJ
Type: INTJ
Enneagram: 5w4
Oldham: Idiosyncratic
Five: RCUEI

FranG

MBTI Type
INTJ
Socionics: LII
Enneagram: 5w4
Oldham: Idiosyncratic

Park

MBTI Type
INTP
MBTI: INTP
Cognitive Processes: (Ne) (44.5), (Ti) (41.1), (Ni) (39.3), (Fi) (38.2), (Te) (30.1), (Si) (19.8), (Fe) (15), (Se) (12.8).
Enneagram: 5
Oldham: Solitary

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTP
Enneagram: test equally as 9, 4 and 5
Cognitive processes:

taken now: Ti (45)...Ne (42)....Se (32)...Te (32)...Fi (26)....Ni (23)...Si (21)...Fe (16)

4 months ago: Ti (48)....Te (39)....Ne (35)...Ni (30)...Fi (27)....Se (23)....Si (22)....Fe (13)

Interesting that my Te and Ni functions appear to be testing less strongly now, and my Se higher.

ferunandesu

MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
4w5
MBTI: INTP

Enneagram: 4w5

Oldham: Leisurely, Idiosyncratic, and Artistic

Online: ferunandesu, shooky

In da screets: jfern

At school, work: Shaggy Hair McBaggy Pants and the Kid Who Won't Tell Us His Major

In my head: The Universe

Alienclock

MBTI Type
infp
Type INFP

extraverted Intuiting (Ne)(52.1)excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni)(43.8)excellent use
introverted Feeling (Fi)(41.1)excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe)(24.8)average use
introverted Thinking (Ti)(34.9)good use
extraverted Sensing (Se)(20.9)limited use
extraverted Thinking (Te)(12.3)unused
introverted Sensing (Si)(10.3)unused

more questions than answers.
Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INFP

Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Feeling (Fi): Staying true to who you really are. Paying close attention to your personal identity, values and beliefs. Checking with your conscience. Choosing behavior congruent with what is important to you.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
Extraverted Intuiting (Ne): Exploring the emerging patterns. Wondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situation

indigo2020

MBTI Type
INFJ
INFJ

"INFJs are distinguished by both their complexity of character and the unusual range and depth of their talents. Strongly humanitarian in outlook, INFJs tend to be idealists, and because of their J preference for closure and completion, they are generally "doers" as well as dreamers. This rare combination of vision and practicality often results in INFJs taking a disproportionate amount of responsibility in the various causes to which so many of them seem to be drawn.

INFJs are deeply concerned about their relations with individuals as well as the state of humanity at large. They are, in fact, sometimes mistaken for extroverts because they appear so outgoing and are so genuinely interested in people -- a product of the Feeling function they most readily show to the world. On the contrary, INFJs are true introverts, who can only be emotionally intimate and fulfilled with a chosen few from among their long-term friends, family, or obvious "soul mates." While instinctively courting the personal and organizational demands continually made upon them by others, at intervals INFJs will suddenly withdraw into themselves, sometimes shutting out even their intimates. This apparent paradox is a necessary escape valve for them, providing both time to rebuild their depleted resources and a filter to prevent the emotional overload to which they are so susceptible as inherent "givers." As a pattern of behavior, it is perhaps the most confusing aspect of the enigmatic INFJ character to outsiders, and hence the most often misunderstood -- particularly by those who have little experience with this rare type.

Due in part to the unique perspective produced by this alternation between detachment and involvement in the lives of the people around them, INFJs may well have the clearest insights of all the types into the motivations of others, for good and for evil. The most important contributing factor to this uncanny gift, however, are the empathic abilities often found in Fs, which seem to be especially heightened in the INFJ type (possibly by the dominance of the introverted N function). " (from a website and I don't have the info. on it right now)

Enneagram: 4 (cannot decide what wing, maybe I have 3 and 5 equally)

That's all I care about. I have taken a lot of other "personality tests" but find them to be just for fun and not anything I use much.

:nice:

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
MBTI: INTJ

Enneagram: 1w9, Self-preservation

Oldham: Vigilant

DiSC: Creative, Dominance strongest

KMCE

extraverted Sensing (Se) ***************************************** (41)
excellent use
introverted Sensing (Si) ********************************************* (45.3)
excellent use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******************* (19.6)
limited use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************* (13.3)
unused
extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************************************* (43.1)
excellent use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ****************************** (30)
good use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ******************** (20.5)
limited use
introverted Feeling (Fi) *************************** (27.6)
average use

Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ESTJ