• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Jungian Cognitive Functions] Finding ESFP's and ESTP attractive?

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Is it normal for an INTP to find these types attractive? INTP's functions are Si and Fe and is is possible they are attractive to theses types?

Studmuffin23

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Is it normal for an INTP to find these types attractive? INTP's functions are Si and Fe and is is possible they are attractive to theses types?

If you're the slightest bit attracted to these types, then you're probably an IxxJ like myself.

I was mistyped as INTP for years, and I always thought it was unusual for me to feel such strong attraction to ExxP types.

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
If you're the slightest bit attracted to these types, then you're probably an IxxJ like myself.

I was mistyped as INTP for years, and I always thought it was unusual for me to feel such strong attraction to ExxP types.

No, I am INTP for sure. My thoery is that INTP may find EXSP's attractive because they activate Se and Fe which is the subconscious functions compared to Ti and Ne.

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
As am INTP who married an ESTP, I did so because whilst I over analyse and can end up doing nothing whilst I ponder the intricacies, she can act without thought and on impulse. It makes for food entertainment, despite the arguments.

By and large though attraction has nothing to do with type. It is more about personality. Personality is far larger in bredth and depth than type alone.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have noticed many INTJ and ISTJ, as well as ISTP and INTP are attracted by EXTP.

If some :sage: can explain why:shock:

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESP chicks are fucking hot--SP ladies in general, but especially the extroverted ones. Something about that alpha confidence is very sexy in a female, to me.

wolfy

awsm

It is probably that they are outgoing. And you are not so outgoing... I imagine.

baccheion

I suppose so. I often find Se dominants physically attractive, and notice I have no problems around ESTP women. I'm not sure about ESFPs, because I haven't been around them much, but I'm guessing it's the same. If you like ESxPs, then you'll probably like ENxPs even more.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Extroverts are more likely to try and make themselves look appealing to other people, hence you will be more inclined to find them attractive, because they put more effort into appearing attractive.