• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Help me find my type.

Slavius15

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I really have great problem with MBTI.It seems im uncapable of finding my MBTI type.I tried everything i did tests both MBTI and Jungian cognitives,but it would never work.As the time passed by i was geting far and far from soultion.Every time getting new type,every time realizeing that im not that type.Theoreticly everything would fit but when i found that type on you tube and the way how they behave,speaks,subjects there are interested i could never fit properly.I always have that gut feeling that something is wrong and i would always ignored it because logicly i would have all the arguments, but in reality i couldnt find application.I feel like i dont fit no where,i just dont know what the heck i am.How the hell after i would think i have discovered my type i could corelate that type from some person that i know from my surroundings but not to me?How the heck many people find there types and i cant?How the heck every time i put the pieces together they fit in theory but in practice thay can not stand the test of time?Is it me because i can not accept my type or because i feel under influence of other trolls or lack of understanding of MBTI or because im incapable of finding it?I have lost all my strentgh that i had so please help me,please because i have researched MBTI for almost 1 year and i feel like i was just broading my knowledge typing other people rather then achieving my soul purpose which is finding my type.