• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Apologies

DerekEvans01

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If you remember me, I'm the one who came up with these crazy theories about functions simply because I didn't understand them. Well I've done some intensive research on functions, left this forum, and even for a while believed that functions had no link to the fouur letters and perhaps didn't even exist, but alas, now I finally understand them, and I have confirmed that I am Se-Fi-Te-Ni. The reason I was so misunderstood of the mbti system was because I felt that I was an intuitive because I am creative and often get lost in my imagination, and it led me again and again to believe that I was some kind of NT/SF or ST/NF hybrid, but now I realize that I am an ESFP with extremely closely developed functions and often I seem like a logical intuitive. My enneagram, being 8743 (too long to put as my enneagram) shows my closely developed functions. I know that seems odd for an ESFP, but we all know it's been confirmed that not all individuals of the same type have anything but the same basic traits. I apologize for any impatience you guys had with me, and I understand if I come off as stupid, but I guess people that share traits from all types have a hard time with acceptance of being just one type, especially one whose big trait is opposite of what I've been tested as. If anyone wants to discuss mbti I'd be happy to be in a conversation regarding it. Talk about whatever you want, but if you're going to be a douche that's going to bring up my past conversations on this thread, then you are not welcome. If you read through this whole thing, then Thank You and have a great day.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Welcome back.