• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Instinctual Variants

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Are there any enneagram experts here?

I'm having the hardest time figuring out my instinctual variant.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hello! :hi:

What exactly do you want to know?

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Can somebody help me figure out my enneagram type, as long as we're here?

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Can somebody help me figure out my enneagram type, as long as we're here?

A lot of work has already been put into that, I'm afraid. How much more can be done, I don't know...

I once tried to post something that might have been helpful for you, but my message kept getting cut off for some god damn reason! :steam:

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
A lot of work has already been put into that, I'm afraid. How much more can be done, I don't know...

I once tried to post something that might have been helpful for you, but my message kept getting cut off for some god damn reason! :steam:

For some reason, I think it's easier not to fit into enneagram type than not to fit into MBTI type.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh, and Sunshine, check this out.
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/online-personality-tests/3494-what-your-instincts.html

For some reason, I think it's easier not to fit into enneagram type than not to fit into MBTI type.

I don't know. I've always had an easier time typing people via the Enneagram. It's easier for me to figure out what people think than how they think. The Enneagram is more related to the first while the MBTI is more related to the second.

I suppose it's possible that, in perhaps trying to define people by belief and motive, the Enneagram types are narrower? It's just never been that way for me.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I don't know. I've always had an easier time typing people via the Enneagram. It's easier for me to figure out what people think than how they think. The Enneagram is more related to the first while the MBTI is more related to the second.

I suppose it's possible that, in perhaps trying to define people by belief and motive, the Enneagram types are narrower? It's just never been that way for me.

Perhaps. What might explain my difficulty with enneagram is that I know nothing about myself but I know the how about myself quite well.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Perhaps. What might explain my difficulty with enneagram is that I know nothing about myself but I know the how about myself quite well.

That could actually be very useful...
If you don't know yourself, what do you usually let guide you in situations where most people would let their indentities guide them?

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
That could actually be very useful...
If you don't know yourself, what do you usually let guide you in situations where most people would let their indentities guide them?

There are situations like that...?

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There are situations like that...?

:huh:

Okay...

What makes you decide in any situation in which you are deciding what's best for yourself?

You are 5w6.. why? Because there aren't enough of us!

Are you kidding? There are way too many Five around here.

**Sorry for getting carried away here, Sunshine. When you return from the clutches of the arcade, I'll be ready to assist.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
So it's very instinctual then? You just go with the rumbles in your gut, so to speak?

I dunno, what's the difference between thought and instinct? They kind of go hand in hand.

Perhaps we should take this onto PMs? We're taking over Sunshine's thread.

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The so and sp were sooo close.

But according to the test I'm sx/so.

My friend is convinced I'm an sp because I'm so in tune with myself but as a 4who is obsessed with identity and self discovery, of course I'm in tune with myself!

ETA: Clutches of the arcade? Lol people here like to spy on me.