• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

All MBTI facial phenotypes

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't seem to fit any of these. I can't even look at them. Human faces are creepy.

I think we're also at least a little blind to our own faces ... not least because we mostly see them in mirror image.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
But you advocate typing by face, now you have a guideline to follow (no more mistypes).

I advocate trying to type by face or appearance, but my original thread on that topic I had posted to the Fluff Zone so it wouldn't be taken very seriously.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I think we're also at least a little blind to our own faces ... not least because we mostly see them in mirror image.

I just realised that I've never seen my face except through some kind of reflection and it weirded me out. What does my face look like who am I what is this world?

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I just realised that I've never seen my face except through some kind of reflection and it weirded me out. What does my face look like who am I what is this world?

Not true, unless you've never seen a picture of yourself.

Yaru

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
What about ugly people? :O
INFP looks like a more adult, skinny and secure version of me. With smaller eyes. But they look all the same anyway.
I guess black people have other personality types because I don't see any.

Retmeishka

MBTI Type
ISTP
This is awesome. I want the NSA to do this, with their facial recognition technology and their universally hacked cell phone cameras and hacked webcams, and then publish the results so that all their spying actually has some kind of useful purpose.

- - - Updated - - -

Well in other words, I'm saying they already have done that very thing, probably.

Retmeishka

MBTI Type
ISTP
I see something in the male ENFP which I describe as 'gentle eyebrows,' which I recognize instantly in the real world and have subconsciously known about for years.

Last edited:

SigmaEnigma

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, guess I look like an INTJ then lol

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
....I don't look anything like any of them.

Dashy CVII

MBTI Type
INTJ
Somewhat skeptical on how accurately those are typed to the cognitive functions, but then again, we can't know if there's a true visual correlation to type.

For instance, if those "ESTJs" are F inferior, then the "INTJs" must have no feeling at all, and we know that to be wrong. INTJs are Tertiary Feelers and so typically express a bit more Subjective Feeling than those photos, where as the "ISTJs" and "ESTJs" are expressing too much Feeling for F inferiors. What happens is there are sometimes INTPs and ENTJs mistyped as INTJs and visa versa, due to the common J/P switch (NiTe / TiNe,) and their F inferior look may have blended in to the INTJ photo. The reason for these mistypings is that INTP and INTJ are very opposite, and because J/P doesn't get to the heart of that difference, that J/P may have mistyped them.

That is why I'm skeptical if these people are typed accordingly to cognitive functions, but like I said, I'm also skeptical that we have a clear visual correlation to cognitive type in the first place.

This is more of a symbolic average of how I see IxTJ (males) VIing: There's no inferior feeling, but no primary feeling. Just tertiary feeling. But overall, VI in MBTI is just hypothetical.

YNRgy18.jpg
84ANKZ2.jpg
E5mjYbZ.jpg
5kzgWLh.jpg
XkBq9IG.jpg
KOwo2gv.jpg

These photos aren't 'typed', but just here for single expressions.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
They all look like the cast of Fox News. Bland and homogeneous as hell.

Snow as White

ƃuıǝǝs | seeing
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
the only things i really notice are a difference in smiles between Fi and Fe users and the presence of that Ni laser focus stare.

Mole

Permabanned
This is phrenology discredited by the Western Enlightenment of the 18th century.

Phrenology is pure superstition not based on evidence or reason.

Yet phrenology deeply appeals to members.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
...they all look the same to me.

brainheart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In the split second when I first looked at the female INFP I immediately saw my INFP daughter in the eyes and mouth. I think I look more like the INFJ. My ESFP husband looks the most like the ESFJ guy.

MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Between the F ENTP and ISTP ones.
Lol same. Wondering if I'm actually schizo and you're my alt account. Wait what if I'm my alt account. Reality isn't even real anymore...