• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Locating Functions in the Body

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
So I've been trying to connect with my body throughout the day and see where different feelings and impulses are located. By "located" I don't actually mean that the cognitions are there, but that there's some (ugh, I hate using this word, but...) energy in that area. Maybe "physiological arousal" is a better term. For example, I think I've noticed that jealousy is felt strongly in the chest area.

For this thread, I wanted to focus more on the functions, though. I've noticed that when I go into Ne mode, I get disconnected from my body and move all my attention to my head. Incidentally, I think this is one of the reasons ENTPs tend to feel disconnected and empty -- they disconnect themselves from their center over and over. Anyway, the question is: where do the functions reside? Bonus points for describing where non-MBTI related emotions are experienced.

Ne: head region
Ni: ???
Se: ???
Si: ???
Fe: ???
Fi: heart area
Te: ???
Ti: ???

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Where is your SEVERE INSANITY located? Bonus points for that, I guess.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Se: groin, assal area
Si: eyes and ears
Ni: nape of neck
Fe: nose

Ishida

MBTI Type
INTJ
Where is your SEVERE INSANITY located? Bonus points for that, I guess.

In the middle of the DANGER ZONE, of course.

I'd be shooting in the dark here, otherwise known as mere guessing.
Se: Lungs
Fi: Heart
Te: Top of head
Ni: Behind the eyes

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Fe: Face
Si: Fingers
Se: Tongue
Fi: Soles of Feet
Te: Calves
Ni: Base of Skull
Ne: Mouth
Ti: Toes

Are we going to try MBTI acupuncture or something now?

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ne: Head
Ni: ???
Se: Eyes and ears
Si: Face