• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New Blood, Type Me

DsTeP

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm soul searching and on a journey to becoming self aware. I have the mind of a philosopher yet choose to be a Taxi driver with aspirations of becoming a comedian. I understand that this isn't another horoscope but instead validates you based on your cognitive functions. Since I was a child what interested me where the patterns and principles to build up my inner world, my value system and my critical thinking skills to be able to face reality and see the hypocrisies/inconsistences in institutions, groups of people and ideas. Instead of learning things just to learn them or to get in a higher positions (I don't care for most subjects in existence/I learned statistics before Trig since I cared to read graphs but don't care for Trig as I don't see it helping reaching my end goals.) I suck with details and with content if I see no place for it in my inner frame.