STFU
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    ILE None

Me i have potential lesbo but lesbo is lame. Girls are lame

MBTI
    infj

Can i ask a question , How did you know excatly their myers briggs type ?

Quote Originally Posted by yarin63 View Post
    Can i ask a question , How did you know excatly their myers briggs type ?
    You can ask her but you’ll never receive an answer. That crazy daisy was permabanned a while back.

Edit: Oops. For some reason I didn’t notice they were more pages to this thread. I thought the girl above you created it. I can be very inattentive at times.
    There is no mysterious essence we can call a 'place'. Place is change. It is motion killed by the mind, and preserved in the amber of memory.
    J. A. Baker

*panromantic ENFP*

really though...statistics are just a small sample of hundreds of people. do we know they are typed correctly? or that they were honest? it is hard for some to be honest about sexuality.

yup.
    Likes Smilephantomhive, awbro liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour View Post
    I've joked that I'm a little too lesbian for a gay man, since I had to actually relate and like someone as a person before I was interested in anything more. I admit that's a little stereotyping, but there's a grain of truth in there. Also, I'm not very fabulous. On gay probation for life.
    Omg Seymour,
    this is so upsetting that you did not interpret the data correctly. Gay men are not most likely to be ESFJs like you said. Gay men are more likely to be intuitives and if you look at the data ...
    Out of all the men that applied to this survey 304 men identified as ESFJ and out of those 304 men and 25.99% identified as gay. That means that from all the gay men surveyed 79 men identified as gay. But wait hold on.....
    1429 Men identified as ENFJ and out all ENFJ males, gay and straight, 21.34% identified as gay. That means 304 ENFJs identified as gay. That's over 3xs the amount of self identified ESFJ gays... therefore gay men... at least in this survey identify most as an ENFJ NOT ESFJ. All the calculations you did were useless and false.
    I didn't calculate every type only the larger samples but....
    Looking at this survey Gay Men identify most as ENFJ, then 265 gay men identified as ENFP. 195 gay men said they were INFJ . Then ENTJ with 211, INFP with 204, INTJ with 195, ENTP 132 INTP 127... I stopped there so there might even be more types that fall before ESFJs which is at 79

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI Te

Quote Originally Posted by EnfpRob View Post
    Omg Seymour,
    this is so upsetting that you did not interpret the data correctly. Gay men are not most likely to be ESFJs like you said. Gay men are more likely to be intuitives and if you look at the data ...
    Out of all the men that applied to this survey 304 men identified as ESFJ and out of those 304 men and 25.99% identified as gay. That means that from all the gay men surveyed 79 men identified as gay. But wait hold on.....
    1429 Men identified as ENFJ and out all ENFJ males, gay and straight, 21.34% identified as gay. That means 304 ENFJs identified as gay. That's over 3xs the amount of self identified ESFJ gays... therefore gay men... at least in this survey identify most as an ENFJ NOT ESFJ. All the calculations you did were useless and false.
    I didn't calculate every type only the larger samples but....
    Looking at this survey Gay Men identify most as ENFJ, then 265 gay men identified as ENFP. 195 gay men said they were INFJ . Then ENTJ with 211, INFP with 204, INTJ with 195, ENTP 132 INTP 127... I stopped there so there might even be more types that fall before ESFJs which is at 79
    ??? It doesn't matter since there's less ESFJs who were surveyed. If ESFJs and ENFJs had the same amount of people surveyed with the same percentage there would be more gay ESFJs.

It's the percentage that matters not the number, of course there is more gay intuitives since there is more intutives surveyed. The calculations aren't false, you're the one who couldn't interpret the data properly.

Sx/Sp
    Phlegmatic/Choleric
    Likes awbro liked this post