• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] 10 Minute YT Rant on "INFJ Imposters"

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't think anyone in their right mind is going to blame INFJs for that video, considering he is an ESTP.

I doubt anyone is going to directly blame INFJs for that video- but it seems to be part of something that goes on across the rest of the internet (where "INFJ" is supposedly some kind of coveted title, and people actually WANT "INFJ" as part of their identify....which sorta mystifies me, because this is the only personality type forum I pay any attention to and no one covets that title here*) and indirectly it contributes to the flotsam and jetsum of resent towards INFJs that washes ashore here. I have no idea how many of those people who identify as INFJ and show up elsewhere online to chant affirmations of superiority at each other actually are INFJ, and I don't even care- but it does get tiresome to deal with the backlash.

*There's an INFP here who- for one week- suspected she was actually INFJ. She later referred to that week as the worst week of her life (probably for comedic effect, but still). True story.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
DJ is blaming INFPs not INFJs in the OP video. He's created forums to attract INFJ types, and instead his forums are overwhelmed with INFPs posing as INFJs. This angers DJ.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
He's created forums to attract INFJ types,
Whoa. Really? :shock:

Damn, I didn't realize the hilarity ran so deep. I thought the video was simply "man angry about people mistyping themselves," not "man angry about other mistyping themselves because dammit it ruined his playground."

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I doubt anyone is going to directly blame INFJs for that video- but it seems to be part of something that goes on across the rest of the internet (where "INFJ" is supposedly some kind of coveted title, and people actually WANT "INFJ" as part of their identify....which sorta mystifies

Yup. If it was people impersonating entps i d understand the type of'twisted envy that might cause it
But infj?! Thats crazy talk :coffee: