• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Most and extroverted and introverted types

PocketFullOf

literally your mother
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
pot
Which type is the most extrovert and which is the most introverted? Or you can, how would you order them from most extroverted to most introverted?

I was told it was ESFJ and INTP respectively...but I'm not sure that's true.

Arctic Hysteria

an abyss of Nothingness
MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think most extroverted are ESxP, while most introverted are INxP.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
As an ISTJ, I feel like I'm more introverted than anyone I've ever met. But I guess anyone more introverted than me just doesn't meet people.

I came across a ridiculously extroverted person the other day, and I believe they were ESFJ.

robowolf

MBTI Type
FREE
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The most extroverted people I've seen were ESFJ and ENFP, which I thought was weird since I read in an article that ENFPs are "introverted extroverts".
The most hardcore introvert I've ever met is me (ISTP) and it's hard to imagine someone who is drained by people more than I am and isn't an avoidant schizoid.

Surr

MBTI Type
IDFK
My call would be ESxP for most extroverted, the most extrovert people I've met are both ESTP, my old friend from high school and my brother. As for the most introverted ones, it's a lot trickier because I know more introverts. I'd say ISTJ and INTP, just on my gut instinct.

PocketFullOf

literally your mother
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
pot
The most extroverted people I've seen were ESFJ and ENFP, which I thought was weird since I read in an article that ENFPs are "introverted extroverts".
The most hardcore introvert I've ever met is me (ISTP) and it's hard to imagine someone who is drained by people more than I am and isn't an avoidant schizoid.

Yeah, after ENTP ENFP is said to be the most introverted, and I have an ENFP friend who very similiar to me on the introvert/extrovert scale...but I've also heard that ENFP are one of those types that can vary a lot, not sure why this is.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't think I'm super duper outgoing, and I know some really soft spoken ESFPs. But, I know an ESFJ who practically thrives on other peoples' energy and is just the definition of extroverted. I think INFJ could be the most introverted type.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It's hard to say just in MBTI. But if I had to say in general, it'd be ESP/ESFJ areas for extrovered and INP/INFJ for introverted.

More specifically, I'd say to be very extroverted/introverted it'd be a certain combination along these lines...

E + 2/3/7/8 + sx/so or so/sx

I + 4/5/9 + sx/sp or sp/sx

And even then there could be some exceptions. :shrug: I think extroversion/introversion levels are different for each person.

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ESTP is not the most extroverted by a long shot.

á´…eparted

passages
This would actually be fairly easy to sort out.

Get a large group of individuals of every type, and have them all take a extroversion/introversion assessment, and plot the degrees to which each type as a group has the strongest of each. Analyse the data and present it accordingly.

Little_Sticks

I don't know about types, but intuition is more removed from concrete reality over sensing; and thinking can be explicitly explained, whereas feeling...it's a bit harder, seems a bit more personally relatable and abstract over thinking.

In no particular order:
Extroverted
Se > Ne
Te > Fe

Introverted
Ni > Si
Fi > Ti

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
In my life, the most extraverted individual I know is ESFP and the most introverted is INTP.

PocketFullOf

literally your mother
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
pot
This would actually be fairly easy to sort out.

Get a large group of individuals of every type, and have them all take a extroversion/introversion assessment, and plot the degrees to which each type as a group has the strongest of each. Analyse the data and present it accordingly.

There are countless reasons why that might not be truly representative though.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In my life, the most extraverted individual I know is ESFP and the most introverted is INTP.
The most extroverted person I know is an ESFP, too.

I sometimes think I'm the most introverted person I know. It's not that I dislike people; it's more like... I seldom feel the need to be around them. I always say that I could easily be a hermit, as long as my cave had wifi.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The most extroverted person I know is an ESFP, too.

I sometimes think I'm the most introverted person I know. It's not that I dislike people; it's more like... I seldom feel the need to be around them. I always say that I could easily be a hermit, as long as my cave had wifi.

I assume it has to do with Enneatype, too. I know my 5w6 sp/sx dad is very prone to introversion. I would assume 5w4 would tend to be even more so.