• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Stereotype Types' Positions on MBTI

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
And use your keyboard to type. Starting off:

INTP: "It makes sense to me. Now I will use this system to observe and understand."
INTJ: "It makes sense to me. Now I will return to my previous engagements."

ISTJ: Consider themselves to have the capabilities of every type. "Yes, I see, hmm. As well as being responsible, I also am rational, friendly, and creative."

ESFP: Irrelevant to them, they have innate possibly superior tools (Greek to me as INTP) "OK. I'm going out now."
ISFP: "Ooh..I love the pretty colors on your MBTI chart. I'm gonna read all about this fascinating stuff and...hey! that dog has a puffy tail! Hee hee..here Puff!...."--Jeffster
ISTP: They don't care. "What do you use it for? I'm going to work on my truck." --Randomnity/Flak

ENFP
: Pretend to accept it as fact but secretly try to prove the whole system is meaningless. "We're all angels. *laugh and/or cry*"
INFP: Use the system to explain all of their flaws...every type has flaws, but i tend to see INFPs emphasize their own flaws more so than other types} "Aww, finally an excuse to be emo... " --BabylonCandle

Last edited:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

INTP: "It makes sense to me. Now I will use this system to observe and understand."

ISTJ: Consider themselves to have the capabilities of every type. "Yes, I see, hmm. As well as being responsible, I also am rational, friendly, and creative."

ESFP: Irrelevant to them, they have innate possibly superior tools (Greek to me as INTP) "OK. I'm going out now."
ISTP: They don't care. "Ok. I'm going to work on my truck."

ENFP: Pretend to accept it as fact but secretly try to prove the whole system is meaningless. "We're all angels. *laugh and/or cry*"

Thank you, machintruc.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFP: {infps like to use the system to explain all of their flaws...every type has flaws, but i tend to see INFPs emphasize their own flaws more so than other types} "aww, finally an excuse to be emo... "

{no hard feelings! INFPs are still awesome!}

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
INFP: {infps like to use the system to explain all of their flaws...every type has flaws, but i tend to see INFPs emphasize their own flaws more so than other types} "aww, finally an excuse to be emo... "

{no hard feelings! INFPs are still awesome!}
I'll add this to the top. I hope we get a full set for posterity.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'll add this to the top. I hope we get a full set for posterity.

ISFP: Ooh..I love the pretty colors on your MBTI chart. I'm gonna read all about this fascinating stuff and...hey! that dog has a puffy tail! Hee hee..here Puff!....

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISTP: interesting, but what do you use it for?

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

ISFP: "Ooh..I love the pretty colors on your MBTI chart. I'm gonna read all about this fascinating stuff and...hey! that dog has a puffy tail! Hee hee..here Puff!...."--Jeffster
ISTP: They don't care. "What do you use it for? I'm going to work on my truck." --Randomnity/Flak

ENFP
: Pretend to accept it as fact but secretly try to prove the whole system is meaningless. "We're all angels. *laugh and/or cry*"
INFP: Use the system to explain all of their flaws...every type has flaws, but i tend to see INFPs emphasize their own flaws more so than other types} "Aww, finally an excuse to be emo... " --BabylonCandle

I would agree, except I would say we are all devils! :devil: But cute ones! :D Loveable ones! :heart:

Otherwise, yeah...

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISTP: interesting, but what do you use it for?

Hmmm, yeah! That is what my husband said.

"Okay, yeah...Got it. Why are you interested in this again?!"

Frustrated the hell out of me, because it is just so clear that it is fascinating, even though it is probably way too simplified and might not even be super accurate, but it is just so GREAT!!! How do you explain that? :D

So I said, "Well, it is the theory that is so wonderful! It is a fascinating insight into the person's being."

"Hmm...okay...What are we going to have for dinner?"

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Nahh, it was not that bad. I'm exaggerating...he is actually quite interested in the whole thing, but it is too complex to explain. I said it's interesting..."Why?" And what is this and what is that...and all these details...bah!!!

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Aww. Now I feel bad, and I'll never make another joke about anybody ever again. JK.

Noooo, please do joke!!!! It's great!!!! ;)

<gasp> WAIT A MINUTE!!! I saw the jk...you jerk!!!!!!!!!! :p

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
lol why did you change it from "jerk"? much more endearing, i thought.

I thought I might get my butt banned...And, well, that would be a problem, as I also need this part of my body.

Ahhh, what the hell...If they ban me, I'll go down laughing.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I thought I might get my butt banned...And, well, that would be a problem, as I also need this part of my body.

Ahhh, what the hell...If they ban me, I'll go down laughing.
That's my policy. I wouldn't worry about it though. "Alles Klar, Herr Kommissar?"