• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Whos a Fan of Deep Typing?

shawnlowman

Im a year new to mbti as of today and still very much interested in its mysteries and insights.

Alan Gilburg's opinions on the subject are published in a book that has caught my attention. It may possibly be the most in depth and complete piece of condenced useful information that I have found in my search. I think its great.

My question is for those who are familiar with Alan Gilburg or his work.
What do you think?

PS if you dont know of him use google to skim around and throw me your thinslice on conversational deep type analysis using his methods.

Jaguar

I'd say the author needs to snap out of it and go learn Jungian concepts. He doesn't get the larger picture. At all.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd say the author needs to snap out of it and go learn Jungian concepts. He doesn't get the larger picture. At all.

"My question is for those who are familiar with Alan Gilburg or his work."

Jaguar

"My question is for those who are familiar with Alan Gilburg or his work."

Gilburg is an author. FFS.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I looked at this thread title and thought it said "Who's a Fan of Deep Frying?" Oh well, moving on.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=23294]shawnlowman[/MENTION], sounds interesting, but unfortunately I couldn't find any web resources that didn't require payment. Do you have any links you could share, or could you give a short explanation of it?

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I looked at this thread title and thought it said "Who's a Fan of Deep Frying?" Oh well, moving on.

Haha...I just sent someone a rep saying the same thing! :D Frying the fish in your sig right about now...

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

Haha...I just sent someone a rep saying the same thing! :D Frying the fish in your sig right about now...

mine was sometimes "whos a fan of deep trying" than other times it was "whos a fan of trying deep"

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I saw "Deep th-" nevermind. Moving on.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So, basically, none of us can read.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
So, basically, none of us can read.
A few weeks ago I was at Barnes & Noble with my best friend. We were looking through the science section and saw a book about the Large Hadron Collider, which we both initially read as Large Hardon Collider. :freaked:

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Im a year new to mbti as of today and still very much interested in its mysteries and insights.

Alan Gilburg's opinions on the subject are published in a book that has caught my attention. It may possibly be the most in depth and complete piece of condenced useful information that I have found in my search. I think its great.

My question is for those who are familiar with Alan Gilburg or his work.
What do you think?

PS if you dont know of him use google to skim around and throw me your thinslice on conversational deep type analysis using his methods.

I read a few pages from his book right now and it seems mostly about publicizing his business or stroking his own ego. I don't see a lot of depth there at all. Agree with [MENTION=195]Jaguar[/MENTION]

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A few weeks ago I was at Barnes & Noble with my best friend. We were looking through the science section and saw a book about the Large Hadron Collider, which we both initially read as Large Hardon Collider. :freaked:

Crazy bruh. Reedin' 'n shit?

velveteen

Senior citizen
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes, can we please talk about deep frying? Mmmm.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Man, I'm really sorry this thread got so derailed, but it's pretty funny.