• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI Resources: Let's Collect!

Usehername

On a mission
As an INTJ, the links I'll post will likely be to the INTJ ones. I don't want to edit all my links I'll be copy-pasting, so you can navigate from there. Please contribute!! Also, PLEASE Copy/Paste my lists when you add to them; let's keep it ORGANIZED AND FUNCTIONAL. Make your own Headings if there's new topics.

4 Letters MBTI
INTJ - Introverted Intuition with Thinking
Personality Type Information
Lifexplore - Personality, Myers-Briggs, Enneagram, Tests, Type Descriptions, More
Best-Fit Type : Exploring the Multiple Models of Personality Type
Characteristics of the 16 Types > MBTI TYPE TODAY
INTJ Mini-Profile

Jungian 8 Cognitive Functions
Jungian Function Theory
Cognitive Processes.com INTJ
Carl Jung's Phychological Types
The Jung Type Indicator Test Types

MBTI & Writing Skills
The Write Type

MBTI under a Different Name
Index of Appreciating Differences Thru Colours (Specifically Falt - Appreciating Differences Temperament Descriptions for SP, SJ, NF, NT descriptions)

Sensing vs. Intuition
Myers Intuition or Sensation Scale
Sensing versus iNtuition

Inferior Functions Under Stress
Inferior Functions and Stress (Quenk)

Type Dynamics
Personality Type Development Dynamics: Myers, Briggs & Carl Jung
The PEOPLE Process

Last edited by a moderator:

rivercrow

shoshaku jushaku
MBTI Type
type

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
meanlittlechimp is here!

Sorry. Carry on . . .

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

meanlittlechimp

MBTI Type
ENTP
meanlittlechimp is here!

Sorry. Carry on . . .

Hey Haight, yeah - I haven't been around in a while.

I closed down my startup (after 4 years) a few months ago and I've been scrambling to figure out what to do next with my life. I think hanging out on mbti forums, reading magazines, getting drunk and watching movies will have to suffice for a while or until my funds run out.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What's wrong with Do What You Are? Why is it in the mediocre category? I think it explains the functions and temperaments better and less stereotypically than Keirsey's Please Understand Me II.

Probably because it's a basic text for newcomers to MBTI but doesn't deal with much of the nuance or more complicated function use and such as what we discuss here.

That is not to say it's not useful -- I think the Tiegers' texts serve very well for MBTI beginners and are very easy to understand. They did a lot to popularize MBTI and I would recommend them to people who are just starting out.

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
This is a DIY hyperlink.
"http://www.jungtype.com/types/"insert your four letters here".htm"

I find the descriptions there to be much more rounded and useful than most.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is a DIY hyperlink.
"http://www.jungtype.com/types/"insert your four letters here".htm"

I find the descriptions there to be much more rounded and useful than most.

I found this yesterday. It's one of the best description of the functions I've found.

C.G. JUNG'S PSYCHOLOGICAL TYPES

There's more good stuff on the homepage: INNER EXPLORATIONS

All of these were great suggestions, thanks!

The more I read about ENFJs, the more I realize that I relate to the introverted NFJs, but with the force of an E. I never saw myself as a moderate E until last week.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I took the Socionics test and while it said that I was an ENFJ (with a telling ghost P function, which bears witness to my twin sister's influence over me growing up), did anyone else's eyes bug out when you got to the "compatibilty" part? Ye Gods. Me and an ISTJ, married?? I have nothing against ISTJs whatsoever, but marriage? Then it recommended that I marry myself (NO NO NO!!! I'd rather be ALONE) or an ESTP (yes, that's nice, if I want to be dragged through life by a wacky raving daredevil). At the very bottom it listed INFP/INTP.

Yikes. I'm still giving the "ISTJ" pairing an astounded stare.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I took the Socionics test and while it said that I was an ENFJ (with a telling ghost P function, which bears witness to my twin sister's influence over me growing up), did anyone else's eyes bug out when you got to the "compatibilty" part? Ye Gods. Me and an ISTJ, married?? I have nothing against ISTJs whatsoever, but marriage? Then it recommended that I marry myself (NO NO NO!!! I'd rather be ALONE) or an ESTP (yes, that's nice, if I want to be dragged through life by a wacky raving daredevil). At the very bottom it listed INFP/INTP.

Yikes. I'm still giving the "ISTJ" pairing an astounded stare.

No!
ENFJs belong with INTPs. :whistling:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*belligerently* Oh, I'll marry an ISTJ! Just you wait, Henry Higgins!

*storms away*

*returns contritely once rebellion has passed -- approx. 12.3 seconds later*

INTPs, you say? Never heard of them. I'll have to look into those. :D ;)