• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI Resources: Let's Collect!

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Does anyone have a link to the official MBTI Manual? (any Form)

Thanks. I appreciate you.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I wish I had this 2 months ago when I did my presentation in class. Oh well. Thanks anyway.

nos4a2

I recently read the ebooks My True Type and The 16 Personality Types by Dr. AJ Drenth. Drenth offers the best descriptions I’ve read of the types and their functional stacks. I totally recommend these books to anyone unsure of their type. Drenth’s profiles and function descriptions/comparisons are very lucid, insightful and succinct. Doubts about my own type were cleared up after reading them. The only flaw is the obvious lack of editing (they read like a first draft) – but it doesn’t matter, and perhaps Drenth realized this and figured why bother? :)

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is specifically about INFPs, but I am putting it here as it is more just providing a resource than prompting a discussion. I ran across these two INFP type descriptions recently, and they seemed to do a better job than most at cutting through the stereotypes to show how INFPs really think and operate.

INFP Personality Characteristics

10 traits an INFP will relate to

INFPs are not all fluffy bunny hippie flower children. They can be reserved, difficult to get to know, and can appear aloof, unwelcoming, even cold or arrogant. They can be meticulous about projects they care about, and can be quite pragmatic and logical, especially in times of stress. As idealists, they can have high expectations, and have few close relationships. They can be good listeners, always finding patterns in what they are told. Like other introverts, they can become exhausted by social interaction and need to retreat into their own minds and space for relief.

Tina&Jane

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I like MBTI Notes Type Theory

She offers a very comprehensive and in-depth guide to function theory.