• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI Resources: Let's Collect!

Zorpheus

MBTI Type
INTP
MBTI basics

Okay, my post was moved here. I didn't see all these links

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
I love it when members do some of the work for me.

Merged with Internet Resources thread.

MEC

:hi:
Here's a good link to show each type and their functions.Its even on your page;)

INTJ

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
What've you got against Oprah?? :) Seems a better poster child than Dr. Phil, at any rate.

I've got nothing against Oprah, she's just such the go to ENFJ that I was hoping someone could find another ENFJ to use as an example. 8 of out 10 MBTI websites use her as their primary celebrity ENFJ example and I'm hoping for someone new.

I don't know much about Dr. Phil so I can't say. Is it easier to spot an ENFJ if they're in a stereotypical (counseling, self-help, teaching, etc.) occupation than if they're not?

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Mippus, as per your note in the feedback forum, I'm bumping this thread.

I haven't reread it closely to see if this has been posted yet, but if anyone is interested in taking the ACTUAL FACTUAL MBTI test which costs real money, go here:

My MBTI Personality Type - Take the MBTI Instrument

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Book Recommendations

I'm going shopping on Tuesday to pick up a few MBTI/Cognitive Function resources.

I already own everything by Barron and Tieger.

What would you consider your top two or three favorite/most helpful books?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Last edited: