• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Jungian Cognitive Functions] Function Clarifier

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ehhh. I relate very much to Ni and a tiny bit to Ti and Fi. I don't relate to the others at all, especially the tone of voice. I have a hard time associating with descriptions that "talk for" me. I like the effort, and it's different from a lot of other description sets I've seen, so I appreciate that. Unfortunately I don't really see it as being very accurate. Sometimes I think the best strategy would just be to let well-studied people of each type/function write their own descriptions.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ti > Si > Te > Se > Fi > Ni > Fe > Ne

Yeah...

Hey, what happened to Ne? It sounds preachy, condescending, and bossy. I'm not into this Golden Palace and Utopia stuff. A snake oil salesman or a hustler would talk like this.

Olm the Water King

across the universe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's really hard for me to fully relate to any of these, so I don't know what to say. I guess the closest to being my number 1 is Fi, but it's still not quite accurate.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Yeah...I'm more sure that I'm an ENTJ as I was initially typed but I have some sentiments that could potentially add to the theory of mbti and make it less discrete to align with the natural flowering of the personality - based on my experience (something I see as empirical to a degree).

I really appreciate this by the way.

Particularly the description for NI is the reason why even though I have artistic talent I find it hard to harness and make a living out of it so opt to do other things that are more practical.

EDIT:
for example sometimes it feels like I'm 50/50 TE and TI.....50/50 NI/NE.....50/50 SE/SI and 50/50 FE/FI....but this may be because I'm trying to deepen my consciousness by reading about the functions and then intentionally utilizing them or because I've chosen to do work which emphasizes my shadow traits.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Agreed. Fi definitely sounded like Fi-dom and Fi-aux.

Agreed -- I think it has to do with the sensory language that was used in the description. If I had written it, I would have probably referred more to others' actions, and the steps they're taking/directions they're going, as opposed to the current state of the world in a sensory way (e.g. "the sky is blue").

Is the person who wrote those descriptions an Se-user? I'm wondering if this is Si from an Se perspective. Because the Si description seemed totally foreign to me.

Yes that's very possible that with Se as a more prominent function Si can be perceived as consciously narrow (it doesn't enter my view if I can't relate it to something already known and even already preferred, is how Si can seem if the person has a strong imbalance towards Si, and I think this is why Jung said the imbalanced Si type can become a mad man)...though I would think even a balanced Si type might relate to preferring the depth of their preferences over breadth, particularly Si doms, who are likely to vocalize things like preferring familiar foods, not being open to experience they deem strange or scary like staying in a hostel or at a stranger's home versus a hotel room or family members place, or having deep detailed interests that they spend a lot of time on.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think [MENTION=23222]Arcana[/MENTION] & [MENTION=10496]skylights[/MENTION] hit the nail on the head with why these descriptions are not appealing to some, especially to INFPs (who so far seem to almost unanimously dislike them). The emotional tone and language doesn’t match the type in every case, even if the details may technically be correct. That’s a big problem for INFPs, who will seek to be precise in the emotional tones, as they convey as much meaning as the words themselves. The Si description has so much metaphor it has an intuitive feel, yet what it’s describing is not entirely wrong for Si. It’s language and tone was more appealing to me than the Fi description (fantasizing, finding meaning in quiet but beautiful things like gardens and novels, a disconnect from reality and finding the outside world harsh at times - sounds a lot like many INFPs), but what is actually said is not right for me. I am very restless to explore novelty and have a great irritation with too much repetition unless something is important to me (then I may "repeat" it until adequately refined).

For me, the Fi described here is very simplistic and has some bizarre focus on expression of judgment (which always sounds like Ji through a Je lens, failing to grasp how Ji works). I see Fi in terms of creating/refining value concepts, not making a judgment. I very much know what I want, but I have trouble putting it into a form that can be communicated to others, and it’s not surprising that other INFPs are relating more to the Ni description because it has more of that flavor. There are these basic, pre-verbal concepts of value that you’ve determined, but they are hard to communicate in a way others will know exactly what you mean. Since Fi is more inwardly focused, this communication often doesn’t seem necessary except when something is threatened or you have a rare moment of deep fulfillment. Other than that, the focus is on creating congruency between the parts of yourself with these value-concepts. How you feel rationally (aka what you believe is truly important), how you feel emotionally, what you desire, how you act, what you say, etc - a harmony & consistency between these is sought. Without that is inner turmoil, and this is a constant problem because you don’t always know what a value-concept will look like in terms of emotions, desires, actions, words, etc. So you explore and adjust, refining your guage as you go.

My interpretation of Fi is also about meaning and significance in the human experience, and using the self as a sort of testing ground for discovering and creating that meaning (the self is the “guage”). This is done through fantasy, memory, direct experience, as well as through reasoning. Since the focus is on creating, refining and searching for the manifestation of value-concepts, it’s less about communicating and applying judgment directly. The passionate force of the Fe description is appealing, but I don’t have the directive style; I certainly have the passion though, which is apparent when those moments of violation or fulfillment occur. The Fi style is perhaps meant to sound more exploratory, but it comes off as weak and unsure. Fi is not weak nor unsure - the holding back is because something is not striking to you. It neither fulfills an ideal nor violates one, but if it does, that’s when it breaks out in expression.

If I am indecisive it’s because there are no options good enough (not close enough to an ideal that I am struggling to define in real terms) or too many options which seem good and I fear choosing the wrong one. Ne is what helps propel the exploratory process, otherwise, you get stuck in fear of choosing something that may not fulfill or could even violate an ideal. With FiSe types, they seem to hesitate too, but less so. They may only seeing the immediate options since everything else is too far-off to be valid, and I suppose they decide to just go with one rather than wait too long for something that's speculation at best. But this can make them get into things which stray from their values and creates that inner turmoil. In contrast, INFPs often don’t live enough, because we’re holding out for something great which is not yet here, which we haven't quite seen ever, but we know in our bones COULD exist.

The Ne description is too positive for me (sounds like an e7 on cocaine), but the basic idea of seeing a potential as totally possible, but then getting bored with the details of implementing it, is relatable. More than that, I get very restless when I feel “stuck”, as if the present reality is a cage to be escaped. I want things to always be changing, morphing into the next phase, to see potential emerging. This makes it hard to do the repetition necessary for refinement and implementation. I instead want to move onto another big change, to begin the next chapter, not to fill in the details. When I am in the middle of a possibility emerging as a reality, then I am most positive and energized. Perhaps because Ne-dom are more often in that state, being their dominant mindset, they are generally more upbeat. I am not as talented as they are at creating these changes, but I am possibly as unsatisfied with the status quo and driven towards some grand vision that could seem unrealistic to others.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think [MENTION=23222]Arcana[/MENTION] & [MENTION=10496]skylights[/MENTION] hit the nail on the head with why these descriptions are not appealing to some, especially to INFPs (who so far seem to almost unanimously dislike them). The emotional tone and language doesn’t match the type in every case, even if the details may technically be correct. That’s a big problem for INFPs, who will seek to be precise in the emotional tones, as they convey as much meaning as the words themselves. The Si description has so much metaphor it has an intuitive feel, yet what it’s describing is not entirely wrong for Si. It’s language and tone was more appealing to me than the Fi description (fantasizing, finding meaning in quiet but beautiful things like gardens and novels, a disconnect from reality and finding the outside world harsh at times - sounds a lot like many INFPs), but what is actually said is not right for me. I am very restless to explore novelty and have a great irritation with too much repetition unless something is important to me (then I may "repeat" it until adequately refined).

For me, the Fi described here is very simplistic and has some bizarre focus on expression of judgment (which always sounds like Ji through a Je lens, failing to grasp how Ji works). I see Fi in terms of creating/refining value concepts, not making a judgment. I very much know what I want, but I have trouble putting it into a form that can be communicated to others, and it’s not surprising that other INFPs are relating more to the Ni description because it has more of that flavor. There are these basic, pre-verbal concepts of value that you’ve determined, but they are hard to communicate in a way others will know exactly what you mean. Since Fi is more inwardly focused, this communication often doesn’t seem necessary except when something is threatened or you have a rare moment of deep fulfillment. Other than that, the focus is on creating congruency between the parts of yourself with these value-concepts. How you feel rationally (aka what you believe is truly important), how you feel emotionally, what you desire, how you act, what you say, etc - a harmony & consistency between these is sought. Without that is inner turmoil, and this is a constant problem because you don’t always know what a value-concept will look like in terms of emotions, desires, actions, words, etc. So you explore and adjust, refining your guage as you go.

My interpretation of Fi is also about meaning and significance in the human experience, and using the self as a sort of testing ground for discovering and creating that meaning (the self is the “guage”). This is done through fantasy, memory, direct experience, as well as through reasoning. Since the focus is on creating, refining and searching for the manifestation of value-concepts, it’s less about communicating and applying judgment directly. The passionate force of the Fe description is appealing, but I don’t have the directive style; I certainly have the passion though, which is apparent when those moments of violation or fulfillment occur. The Fi style is perhaps meant to sound more exploratory, but it comes off as weak and unsure. Fi is not weak nor unsure - the holding back is because something is not striking to you. It neither fulfills an ideal nor violates one, but if it does, that’s when it breaks out in expression.

If I am indecisive it’s because there are no options good enough (not close enough to an ideal that I am struggling to define in real terms) or too many options which seem good and I fear choosing the wrong one. Ne is what helps propel the exploratory process, otherwise, you get stuck in fear of choosing something that may not fulfill or could even violate an ideal. With FiSe types, they seem to hesitate too, but less so. They may only seeing the immediate options since everything else is too far-off to be valid, and I suppose they decide to just go with one rather than wait too long for something that's speculation at best. But this can make them get into things which stray from their values and creates that inner turmoil. In contrast, INFPs often don’t live enough, because we’re holding out for something great which is not yet here, which we haven't quite seen ever, but we know in our bones COULD exist.

The Ne description is too positive for me (sounds like an e7 on cocaine), but the basic idea of seeing a potential as totally possible, but then getting bored with the details of implementing it, is relatable. More than that, I get very restless when I feel “stuck”, as if the present reality is a cage to be escaped. I want things to always be changing, morphing into the next phase, to see potential emerging. This makes it hard to do the repetition necessary for refinement and implementation. I instead want to move onto another big change, to begin the next chapter, not to fill in the details. When I am in the middle of a possibility emerging as a reality, then I am most positive and energized. Perhaps because Ne-dom are more often in that state, being their dominant mindset, they are generally more upbeat. I am not as talented as they are at creating these changes, but I am possibly as unsatisfied with the status quo and driven towards some grand vision that could seem unrealistic to others.

That's because you INFP have Si as a relief function, so it sounds appealing to you probably, but an imbalanced Si dom wouldn't "enjoy" doing it, it would be an utterly unconscious disconnect from objective reality that they think is all of reality, because Si to them is a dominant function. A balanced Si type isn't necessarily that extreme, but the main reason they don't recognize themselves is because they believe that narrow view is reality. I experienced this sometimes with my grandfather who was otherwise a very intelligent man. So yes the descriptions are imperfect and were written with bias, and not only that, but functions usually don't work alone but in tandem with others, so almost any attempt for a layman to entirely isolate them may produce the effect of an imbalanced example of that type.

I like your comparison of the FiSe type and INFP, where the Se type will eventually choose something and act upon it, and the INFP at times holds back maybe for lack of that mysterious possibility. My fear is definitely more akin to wasting time or wasting my life rather than the suspicion that the perfect choice has not yet come.

It's weird because I didn't read the description of Fi as weak or unsure, but you and Arcana saw it that way. Of course there is more to Fi than the passage describes, but the final judgment process is what is more apparent to an outsider than a refining process of analysis of the human experience (something I strongly relate to and it's why I have an interest in history and used to be more interested in politics, as well as things like psychology, film and literature).

Seymour

Vaguely Precise
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm with [MENTION=23222]Arcana[/MENTION], [MENTION=10496]skylights[/MENTION], and [MENTION=6561]OrangeAppled[/MENTION]. I definitely found the "Fi" statements off-putting and not particularly relatable. From my perspective, most of the descriptions I should have found relatable were written from an foreign/outsider perspective.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm with [MENTION=23222]Arcana[/MENTION], [MENTION=10496]skylights[/MENTION], and [MENTION=6561]OrangeAppled[/MENTION]. I definitely found the "Fi" statements off-putting and not particularly relatable. From my perspective, most of the descriptions I should have found relatable were written from an foreign/outsider perspective.

Maybe I should describe why I don't find the Fi description weak. It's because to me it seems open minded and scientific to keep refining judgments and even occasionally changing a view. Instead of interpretation of it as wimpy, I saw it as the Fi type continually takes in new information and may reconsider, because of Pe. Therefore Fi types may seem unsure about certain issues but extremely firm about others, and even Jung mentioned the deep well of feelings that is not always easy to put into words, or that perhaps you don't always want to share with everyone.

The only passage I took issue with is "is it this hard for everyone"...it's not "hard" and obviously some people make snap judgments and hold on to them despite new information, and some people tend to flow more with the group opinion, while yes the Fi type can appear to only answer to him or herself, and in some cases that's entirely true.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That's because you INFP have Si as a relief function, so it sounds appealing to you probably, but an imbalanced Si dom wouldn't "enjoy" doing it, it would be an utterly unconscious disconnect from objective reality that they think is all of reality, because Si to them is a dominant function. A balanced Si type isn't necessarily that extreme, but the main reason they don't recognize themselves is because they believe that narrow view us reality. I experienced this sometimes with my grandfather who was otherwise a very intelligent man. So yes the descriptions are imperfect and were written with bias, and not only that, but functions usually don't work alone but in tandem with others, so almost any attempt for a layman to entirely isolate them may produce the effect of an imbalanced example of that type.

I like your comparison of the FiSe type and INFP, where the Se type will eventually choose something and act upon it, and the INFP at times holds back maybe for lack of that mysterious possibility. My fear is definitely more akin to wasting time or wasting my life rather than the suspicion that the perfect choice has not yet come.

It's weird because I didn't read the description of Fi as weak or unsure, but you and Arcana saw it that way. Of course there is more to Fi than the passage describes, but the final judgment process is what is more apparent to an outsider than a refining process of analysis of the human experience (something I strongly relate to and it's why I have an interest in history and used to be more interested in politics, as well as things like psychology, film and literature).

I agree, the tertiary is the appeal of the Si description here, and while Si can be quite romantic and sentimental at core (not always the face we see with Si-dom, however), the individual seems to be seeking a sure reality, not a romanticized one (which is why they more frequently feel they are down to earth, have common sense, and store a library of factual knowledge). Like all introverts, they want to subvert reality to their will, instead of adjusting to it like the extroverts, and they do so by acquainting themselves with all the tiny nuances of certain slivers of reality, as if to gain mastery over it and expound all of reality from it (which is where inferior Ne comes in and comedy ensues). While the Ni type may choose a single perspective (while knowing others exist & even deeming them equally valid) to frame reality with and thus control it, the Si types chooses this sliver to master over a wider breadth, and it is just as arbitrary. They control via fulfilled expectation. Also like the Ni type, they will see it as archetypal so that it represents the wider breadth and is adequate enough to apply Je judgement with.

Anyway, that was a tangent....

Surely, no one would call you weak or even unsure as you come across as "strong" in your opinions; and I most certainly am not called weak or unsure. I may feel that way at times, but my shyness is read as aloof and coolly indifferent, and when I do express myself, then people IRL find me more intense (I've been told I have a "strong personality" by those who get close to me). So even outwardly, I don't think that tone fits Fi (even if it fits SOME Fi types, which is likely less to do with Fi itself than some other factor; or perhaps, it's just a particular mask some Fi types choose). Of course, it's interesting that those who seem to be ISFPs did not take it that way. I suppose the more basic, direct description focusing on behaviors might suit the Se mentality more, whereas INFPs will require a more conceptual style that focuses on mentality in order to relate. The latter INFP focus is more definitive of who I am than what the paragraph describes, so I just can't genuinely say it's a good fit for me.

Maybe I should describe why I don't find the Fi description weak. It's because to me it seems open minded and scientific to keep refining judgments and even occasionally changing a view. Instead of interpretation of it as wimpy, I saw it as the Fi type continually takes in new information and may reconsider, because of Pe. Therefore Fi types may seem unsure about certain issues but extremely firm about others, and even Jung mentioned the deep well of feelings that is not always easy to put into words, or that perhaps you don't always want to share with everyone.

The only passage I took issue with is "is it this hard for everyone"...it's not "hard" and obviously some people make snap judgments and hold on to them despite new information, and some people tend to flow more with the group opinion, while yes the Fi type can appear to only answer to him or herself, and in some cases that's entirely true.

This is already better than that description, but it is somewhat problematic when they bring too much Pe into it, because they are not successfully describing Fi itself and the description will inevitably lean Ne or Se (in this case, it must be Se). It's impossible to totally separate the two, but a better job can be done of describing Fi itself over what Fi sort of looks like from the outside through the coloring of Pe.

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
For me, based on the descriptions:

Ni > Si > Ne > Ti

Can't relate to Fe at all.

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
I read "my feelings are as deep as a well" as "my feelings are deep as shit". And I was all "fuck yeah!" Then I realised it said 'well' and I thought "oh well, I guess that works too."

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4

Thanks for the tag..
I can’t put it in order.
I don’t like the way it’s expressed.
I.. can’t do it.

MyCupOfTea

MBTI Type
INxP
Fe, Ni, Te and Si are the ones I can somewhat relate, don't know what's the exact order. Then at some level with Fi. I don't get Ne description at all! Ti and Se stay distant to me.

What it comes to the Fi description... I've read the text over and over again trying to see behind the words. Because that's how I see it: words followed by other words, forming sentences. I cannot relate to it unless I understand the meaning. And right now I'm not sure if the writer has really understood Fi.

Because Fi is not about choosing sides and sticking to it until the end. Fi is not rigid. It's constantly in motion, using Ne or Se to gather information from the world. It's about using new data to challenge former beliefs and values, always weighing the right and wrong and what's the best decision at the time. So yes, we might come out strong with our opinions at times, but that's not because we'd be chained with our ultimate values or being too stubborn to let go. It's because of the knowledge. Fi is personal feeling of knowing what's right. And what makes Fi so indecisive sometimes is the changeable nature of knowledge.

Little_Sticks

I thought these were pretty true to the conceptual context of psychological types. But I don't think Ti and Te were all that conceptually accurate, as well as Fe.

For example, Te that holds fast to standards of knowledge is somewhat neurotic because it won't accept anything outside the scope of those standards; similarly, Te that's come to see how knowledge of the world can be contradictory could also take the neurotic stance that knowledge is transient and any attempts to order knowledge is a delusion. In this regard your Ti description could easily apply to a Te type that has a good balance of thinking because they both accept that things can be explained and yet understand that there is always new information that can lead to better and/or more accurate/truthful explanations.

For example, Ti is axiomatic thinking. It builds on premises and principles and acts as an architect for devising some kind of ordered system of knowledge or inferences. A lot of Ayn Rand's philosophy, for example, was built upon certain principles that she considered irrefutable. Lawyers also often portray this type of thinking when trying to make a case for someone's guilt or innocence. When it becomes neurotic is when a Ti type believes they understand better than anyone else or any other line of reasoning, despite that their understanding of things rely on certain assumptions they perhaps take for granted as universally true or just true in general (and they will refuse to question the validity of these assumptions).

Also, Fe is much less about moral crusading then it is about expressing what the Fe type finds agreeable/disagreeable. It doesn't have to involve empathy/sympathy for other people, although it can, as it mainly comes down to the level of emotional affinity they have with their surroundings and the resulting influence they will exert to make things as agreeable as they are able to. This can have Ti undertones (as it is unconscious) where someone has certain expectations of other people, such as expecting that one fulfills their obligations and expecting people to have certain social skills that facilitate communication...and consequently enforcing these expectations in some manner.

That said, I related with 2, 4, 5, 7 (Ni, Si, Fi, Ti per OP definitions). Order I guess is Ni > Fi=Ti > Si > Fe=Te=Ne=Se

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ooh, what fun. I'd probably rank them as follows:

2, 7, 5, 4, 1, 8, 3, 6, which apparently translates to Ni, Ti, Fi, Si, Fe, Se, Te, Ne, which apparently translates to, among other things, I need to get out more.

á´…eparted

passages
Typing this way is... bad. Sorry, but I don't like it nor do I think it's good. The descriptions are too short, lack nuance, and defeat the point of functions. I can find bits I relate to in all of them as well, so it's hard to put them in order. Can you say the forer effect? If I put some thought/effort into it though, this is what it gives me (I did it before looking at the answers):

Fe>Te>Ni>Se>>>Si>Fi>Ti>Ne

So I guess there is some accuracy. There was a big gap between the top four and bottom four as well.

á´…eparted

passages
Can't relate to Fe at all.

There are A LOT of INFJ's who claim to not relate to Fe, and claim to prefer Ti. I think this is largely due to bad wording and understanding of what Fe is. If an INFJ doesn't relate to Fe well, then it's possible they aren't an INFJ and are in fact another type. A major part of it comes from INFJ 4's; 4 doesn't want to be Fe and sometimes won't admit it or blind itself to it, but there is nothing that says it can't be.

Anyway, this description of Fe (might as well quote it):

I am a crusader. Whenever I look around I see too much injustice, too much loneliness, too many victims with nowhere to turn. They can turn to me. If no one else had the courage to call out the bad guys, then it is a good thing we have me, because I will. Sometimes people think I am overbearing, and that I can be strident in my moral judgments, but I will not be silent. That would be inappropriate and utterly disagreeable. I can be a little judgmental and it is so hard to keep my mouth shut sometimes. It's all for a good cause. Right and wrong are clear for everyone to see, and only those with dark motives would pretend that they aren’t. I wouldn’t be so overbearing if it wasn’t so present for me. I can't break away from my moral obligations.

The wording and tone is terrible, as others pointed out. If I factored tone into it, I would relate to this poorly. It sounds extremely holier than thou, egotistical, pretentious, and self-absorbed. Essentially it's very "I'm better than you". Do I see and liken myself to a crusader and a figure for others to run to? Fuck no. It's actually one of the things that I hate about ENFJ descrptions is how they're the rescuer, the jesus figure, the one who will give their right arm to save someone. I am NOT like that. I'm actually fairly selfish and put myself before other when I can. If you remove the language, it gets to what Fe is.

A common theme it refers to is "when no one else will step up, I will do it and I'm not afraid to". That is a very Fe thing to do. It's a take charge and leadership oriented function. It doesn't always want to be the one to step up, but it will do so. In particular if it feels an obligation to do so. It will drag itself kicking and screaming the whole way there. It also talks about being determined, sure in their convictions, having a clear sense of right and wrong, and the urge to dictate it when it's not followed. All of it is ultimately governed by the "moral drive". There is a core that runs it all that is ultimately somewhat independent of the wants of the Fe user. That's really where the jesus figure description can and does come from. People just falsely assume that the individual wants and likes doing that all the time. Which isn't the case.

robowolf

MBTI Type
FREE
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Te>Se>Ti>Fi>Ni

Te said:
It astounds me how often people think things that don’t make any sense at all. It seems so obvious to me. 2 + 2 = 4, but if it is convenient we are so willing to say it is 5. If you jump off a cliff, you die, and yet it seems like people are selling that stuff every day. Bad calls all around. The sky is blue and if you touch a flame you will get burned. The universe has laid it all out for anyone to see, but, impossibly, most people just talk non-sense and do things that just seem so foolish. It is difficult not to criticize. It is a real urge for me, and sometimes it really is fun to offer commentary on the things that interest me. Sharing information, sharing my opinion, maybe some stats, maybe just a little common sense

dc1fe8f7-eb36-460b-b900-bb53a962a03f.gif