• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Je-doms and Paranoia

pmj85

Even neighbors/people she knows? If my ENFJ had issues with this, he'd be flipping out daily so I'm happy he just waves or chit chats or whatever.

Nah, just random passers by.

I guess it's quite a normal reaction; people don't like being gawked at. I guess I'm just more chilled out about it - I simply meet eyes, offer a smile and then go on about my business.