• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] How do you answer MBTI tests? T/F questions

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I wonder how do you fellow NF types answer the typical MBTI thinking/feeling questions? When I see a statements like "I think people don't use their heads enough," or "I think people don't use their heart enough" I always decide for "people don't use their head enough", or when I have to decide between "I like to argue based on the clear logical informations clearly in front of both of us" and "I like to argue based on how I feel about the issue" it seems very irrational to argue based on your feelings... do you do that?
MBTI tests questions are very general and often not deep enough to be able to really spot the true type of a responder, anyway I am interested in how you NF types answer these questions and whether you often score as NT?
I think such a T/F questions are always more appealing for SF types, while intuitives will always put a higher price on intellect, that MBTI tests might mistake for a T.

Olm the Water King

across the universe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have a similar issue with those sorts of questions. It seems they're far too general to get to the true nuance and complexity of how a person approaches such issues.

I mean, I have strong emotions myself, but that doesn't mean I don't value logic combined with the scientific method when it's used appropriately and wisely. My emotions are much too intense not to be an F type though.