• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What kind of introvert are you?

boomslang

friendly and accessible
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got Thinking Introversion.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Thinking (v. high) > Anxious (high) > Restrained (avg) > Social (low)

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
YOUR RESULT

Thinking Introversion

You have a great relationship with yourself because you spend a lot of time thinking about what kind of person you are, daydreaming, and fantasizing about the future. You enjoy your rich inner mental life, and you like to think about how you would act or think if you were subjected to circumstances faced by other people.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
YOUR RESULT

Thinking Introversion

You have a great relationship with yourself because you spend a lot of time thinking about what kind of person you are, daydreaming, and fantasizing about the future. You enjoy your rich inner mental life, and you like to think about how you would act or think if you were subjected to circumstances faced by other people.

Raffaella

bon vivant
I got the "thinking" introvert (unsurprisingly).

I felt the questions are heavily slated toward the thinking introvert, very few were about the social introvert.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thinking Introversion

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
-Social introversion is really just “low enthusiasm”

I'm good with that.

PocketFullOf

literally your mother
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
pot
Restrained Introversion

You aren't the type of person who regularly speaks your mind, and you rarely veer outside of your comfort zone. You are good at sticking to your agenda because you aren't prone to impulsive behavior.

Here's the issue, I'm not sure I'm an Introvert and the test probably couldn't tell either so they just gave me the most general one and the one that involved the least introspection. It is pretty accurate though.

Mole

Permabanned
I am a mature introvert. I have learnt to get deeply in touch with my inner self; and I have learnt to express my inner self appropriately in everyday life.

Far more important than for extroverts, it is important for introverts to mature successfully. So the most important practice for introverts is systematic relaxation in everyday life. A good place to start for introverts is Relief Without Drugs by Dr Ainslie Mears.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm not convinced that Thinking Introversion is a type of introversion -- unless the scientific community has decided that introspective = introverted.

Anyway, here were my results in the hand-scored test.

Social Introversion: 12
Thinking Introversion: 42
Anxious Introversion: 17
Restrained Introversion: 14

Interesting aside from the footnotes: Per the Big Five, "Thinking introversion is not part of the extraversion-introversion domain at all, but really is 'high intellect/imagination'."

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I got thinking introversion as my highest as well.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Anxious Introversion

You are consumed with a fear of failure. When you are with groups of people, you spend a lot of time worrying about ways you could make a bad impression. The best way for you to relax is to go somewhere by yourself and let it all go.

... Well, damn. :mellow: