• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which mbti type is able to read you like a book?

Destiny

A wannabe dog
Just conducting a research here, which mbti type is able to read you like a book? For example, they seemingly understand you without any spoken words needed?

I am INFP, and I think INTJs are pretty good at reading me. In fact, INTJs tend to read me much more accurately than INFJs.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFPs on average read me the best.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
the kind that is willing to cut me with a butterfly knife and unfold me and figure out what letters appear on my guts- so INTJ or ENTJ

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
No one of any type has ever been able to read me like a book.

I've been a complete alien my whole life.

But it's okay. I'm used to it. And I kind of like it this way.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No one can read me very well. I dont match the "norm".

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No one really can.

Maybe my best friend INTP can... or another very patient INTP who would take me for a book, for a while...

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
No one can if i dont let them.

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I have no idea. Probably everybody who talks with me could say I'm extraverted and a feeler. And perceiving. If you knew MBTI. ;)

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I have not found any single type that can consistently read me better than the others. TJs over TPs and Fs over Ts, but that's about as far as it goes.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
An ISFP is welcome to read me like braille.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Probably. Maybe. My own family members still think I'm an enigma, and my wife can only barely read me because she's spent a decade with me.

Challenge accepted. Someday.

Maybe.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I'm not sure. I'd say I'm fairly transparent and easily read by most.

People can read what they want, just as you can read yourself as you want. What you think you're reading and what is there can often be different, but then again what is there is also difficult to define.

Last edited:

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
None. Although some project less BS than others.
ExTPs can be better at noting my potential or perceiving my persona than ExFPs, but I bond better with ExFPs. INTJs far and away will grasp me better than INFJs (who really don't begin to comprehend me), but they need a lot of hints and direction to the right interpretation. There's a lot of mutual appreciation with ENFJs, but always some lack in mutual comprehension. I generally have issues with ExxJs. In person, ENFPs project a lot onto me, often reading me negatively at first.
e6s who are Fs are problematic too - too much paranoid projection.

I don't feel complex, but people find it hard to figure me out in person. I'm trying to be less closed, as it creates too much misunderstanding in life. I can even feel like an open book though, and people tell me I'm full of contradiction (to them). I feel so consistent internally (not speaking if moods) that I don't see how they get that impression.