• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which mbti type is able to read you like a book?

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"I feel so consistent internally (not speaking if moods) that I don't see how they get that impression."

I do remember an INFP (he was interested in MBTI) having diner with me. I felt very attracted by his mind and curiosity.
But after dessert, I found something was really nevrotic and so much lagging in my own logical universe.
It is probably just my point of view, and from inside, I am sure he was feeling consistent....

"ExTPs can be better at noting my potential or perceiving my persona than ExFPs, but I bond better with ExFPs."
I don't think I've crossed so many INFP, even less some of them who could try to know themselves with MBTI Tool.
I could see his potential as well as read some obvious neurosis.
Then my strong need for understanding right and fast + him lacking frankness made us take different ways...
+ He seemed to love being right on what was only his feelings, and not "universal truths".

Understanding is one thing, "bond better with" is indeed very different...

So I'm not so good at reading INFP:thinking: yet.

Next time I have diner with an INFP I order a full bottle of (my favourite)wine. I'm not hopeless:gleam:
However, I'd rather be careful "my wine" is not his favourite too...
This INFP was really focused on his deep feeling without revealing them, therefore jumping to strange conclusions.
Seems the poor ENTP I am needs a drink or more to focus on inner worlds and her own neurosis:fireplace:

unsomething

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2w3
I wish there were such a person. I always do the mind reading, except I can't read mine either.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The ISxJs in my life know nothing about me whatsoever and don't understand me. I think ESFxs and ISTPs "get" me the most, and so have some ENTxs.

Nara

MBTI Type
WILD
I'm the one who rapes others mind. I feel more deeply understood by other ENFPs (how surprising...), but usually I speak my mind before they try to read it (that's the trick). I don't feel that complex, but nobody seems able to predict the way I'm going to behave or think or feel about something.